Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visa conversion from H3 to others - possibilities???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa conversion from H3 to others - possibilities???

I require some educated advise and about the possibilites of conversion from H3 visa to any other visa types. I was working in India for 6 months, before i got transferred to US, it is 6 months that i have travelled, and my H3(training) visa is getting expired. I am planning to stay in the country for a longer period. I cannot get a L1 visa, as i havenot worked with the organization for over an year. Can you please confirm what are the other visas that i could go for to extend my stay in US????

Please advise....
    Last edited by yamunna; 03-19-2006, 02:10 AM. Reason: -

Come back to India no other country is as good as India ...

Today One US based consultant had call me on my phone They want to process my H1B They said they will give me $ 5000 per month if and only if i get selected to their client other wise no pay why the hell they want to process my H1B, they said they will process my H1 but they are not going to give me money for travelling from India to usa. They also said me if you are not placed to any of their client then we are not going to give you money we will just provide you accomadation...& you have to manage your food and other expenses.. On bench they will not pay any single peny.... I dont think i will try for such risky things... Indian software consultancy are good they give money if we are on bench and they they try to allocate us properly... I have doubt on us based consultancy software company ....

Now Is this the only way by which some one can come to usa ....?

I had seen uk now i think my india is far better yea i get good money more than people those who are in usa & india coz i get money in pound & if i convert pound into rs ... it make big difference... but frankly speaking i dont want to stay in uk... people say usa is the land of oppurtunity, and it is far better than any other country in terms of IT sector... so i also have desire to be there in usa even i want to see usa.... I can say most of things in this western country are very systematic coz people follow rules and regulation... thats it...
    Most of people those who get such H1 are in big danger....

I advise everyone to be carefull

So Be aware of such consultant .. other wise your life will be hell....
    Last edited by sunilkumar; 03-24-2006, 11:18 PM.
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Below are the Reply of my friends those who are in USA ... I had asked them about information for H1 ...by giving above information which i had posted earlier .... people can check their reply as below

======================

Dearest sunil,
      lot of consultant will give you this kind of deal. if a consultant pay you on bench then he will pay you less when your are on project.

what you can do is ask the consultant to pay for the ticket first and secondly ask him to pay to atleast $1000 on bench + accomodation. 1000 can cover you food and interview expenses.

Regards,
      Deepu.

======================

Dear Sunil,

In my opinion, you should look for some other better consultants. There are consultants who would give you salary, or atleast some part of the salary, along with accomodation, till the time you get a project.

Rajat

======================

Dear Sunil,

I am telling you the truth. Actually all the companies doing same think like this offer which they given to you. Infect i am also worry about same situation. Here in USA mostly consultants are hire you and searching a project for you. If u are capable and face the critical interviews than its good for you otherwise .......In my view INDIAN jobs are far batter than US because here mostly Projects are contract based. After finish the contract u will again searching a project. Do one thing if they are not asking any money for filing your H1B then tell them i am agree. Once you get H1B visa you can go via Indian company and gets good money. Dear I am facing same problem here. In my company there are 5-6 DBA's and all are looking for a project. Yaar once you told me that i can apply with HCL. If they give me offer then i will come back to India. Please help me out because it is not so easy to get the project in USA.

Thanks
      Gaurav

======================

I hope above inforamtion is very valuable for those who are planning for Work H1 Visa of USA...

Always Friend Sunilkumar
      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Working...
      X