X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa to US, EU etc.

Dear Sirs,

Nice to meet you hear.

We can supply plenty of Inviatation letters (accompanying the relative documents for business and tourism) for Visa application, the US and European Countries especially, which are authentic and formal strictly, and the costs of the letter is reasonable, fairest, and added. what is more, payment is flexible.

We would like communicate it with you on more information basis on your position. you can reach me visa email or MSN: scxinju@hotmail.com

you mean fake invitation letter?
    sure, I would like to get one ... can you also arrange a fake marriage or something? what is your price? please dont keep any room for bargain.. i want the best deal as i may get more of my friends to marry and get fake lisences.

thanks

plreas reply asap.

vikram

Comment

No, NO FACE LETTER, but it is authentic

It can be confirmed by any deparment of Embassy or Consulate!!

the documents only be used for apply the visa for business and tourism!!!

Comment

No, i do not want to do work, business and tourism. I do not like that.

I just want to goto USA and settle there. If you have something that is easy and involving no or very less work then let me know. I just want to get into USA once.

please reply asap.
        thank you

vikram

Comment

The other way of going to the eu.

Greetings all.

First of all go and have a look at my other post at Indian Softwares Talk
          "The game at http://tomkartar.blogspot.com" and you will find out a little bit about me. or go straight to my web page

Then keep this in mind, when we arrive in Europe.
          We are considering starting up a game programming company in the Eu
          and there is great opportunity for people from all aspects of programming/ games design and others to obtain genuine invitation letter to come and work in the EU. So drop me a line and discuss the matter.

(sorry to all those who look, but do not qualify)

Yours sincerely Tom
          Last edited by megrisoft; 10-17-2005, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X