Why???!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why???!!!

There are some members who stop writing in this forum, like josh , India1989 , prem . kumar,and more.

Why they disappeared.

Please, dears come back, we are waiting.

wat about others?

can't we be more active to encourege others to join us???????????

Comment

well everyone is losing spirit because there isn't really good topics to discuss about. i think we need to put our thinking caps and come up with a really cool ideas to engage in debate. i am not blaming u for anything as u have tried to help out. it is just that there should be more than one to encourage others.
      miqsh
      EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

ur post here means that u share me this idea.
        we both can't be enough.
        as u said dear we need more.we have to start dear miqsh to encourge them.we have to creat many ways even sending privet messeges.yah

Comment

look ...our forum this week has no new posts

7 days with what???????????

Comment

k people i am back and this is nothing like i don't like in this forum. Yup this forum is a bit inactive.

But i had other works too. I just cannot live my studies. I had a hectic week with so many tests.

I am back and hopefully will continue posting vigorously after June 20th. For two months this site will be flooded with posts. NOpe i won't spam. It will be normal but i will make hundreds of new discussion topics. Have few in mind right now but will start on those later.

But when i heard people talking nonsense about our national anthem just cause it is written in Bengali and we don't understnad is bad. You think it has been chosen as the national anthem for no reason. Bengalis are not dumb to chose a national anthem which puts down India. Go and explain these to them.

Comment

no one accept that kind of nonsense talking about others national anthem.
              That man have to stop posting in this forum , cause every one has to respect others ,espicialy when he is in thair forum.

I love India and Indian people, be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by indian lady
                no one accept that kind of nonsense talking about others national anthem.
                That man have to stop posting in this forum , cause every one has to respect others ,espicialy when he is in thair forum.

I love India and Indian people, be sure.
                isnt there a thing called freedom of expression ?? also that man was an indian citizen..he has his rights to speak abt anything concerning india..n he wasnt talking nonsense

Comment

truth if touched at the wrong spots can be drastic
                  miqsh

Comment

don't be far from the goal of this thread u man!

Comment

to indian lady,
                      human relationships has to be strenghened within a country for its development. the reason why china is at the top at everything is because they are united and do their share of work although they are dumb. we are too smart, right? but if every problems were worsened instead of solving it the point of the forum becomes very limited.
                      miqsh

Comment

What miqsh said is right. China is united. We are smart but i don't know that instead of being so smart why don't we understand that all the Indians are same and needed to be treated equally. Just like whenever i go to say something miqsh jumps and attacks me. I mean its ok but i think we should be more peaceful. India boosts about peace but doesn't maintain peace inside herself.

Comment

Hello Soumu,

Originally posted by India1989
                          What miqsh said is right. China is united. We are smart but i don't know that instead of being so smart why don't we understand that all the Indians are same and needed to be treated equally. Just like whenever i go to say something miqsh jumps and attacks me. I mean its ok but i think we should be more peaceful. India boosts about peace but doesn't maintain peace inside herself.
                          If a child throws antics to get unjustifiable demands fulfilled, what is the best course of action? Ignore.
                          Remember, this is internet. You do not see the face of the person and his expressions. Some people have good command over language some not.

Take things with a pinch of salt. Life would be easier.

Cheers

Comment

thanks for the tips kabir. I would follow that. I try to ignore a lot of times. i sometimes also realise that if that person says something then it wouldn't change the fact and stuffs.

Comment

Working...
                            X