Aaj Ki Raat Hai Zindagi Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaj Ki Raat Hai Zindagi Show

Aaj Ki Raat Hai Zindagi the new and incredible show hosted by Mr.Amitabh Bachchan will be broadcast on Star Plus. This show is based on the British series ‘Tonight’s The Night’. The main aim of this show is to inspire a billion imaginations. This show is basically dedicate to common people's who have done something or even devote their life for the benefits and to help other people in this show they give honor to these extraordinary personalities and encourage them to continue this work. This show is broadcast on every Sunday at 8:00 P.M.

Amazing concept, I think it is quite similar to "The Anupam Kher Show - Kucch Bhi Ho Sakta Hai", where the concept of Aj Ki Raat Hai Zindgi is to encourage the people to continue their good work.
    It’s better to give than to receive. Especially advice

Comment

wonderfull show concept is really excellent.

Comment

A wonderful show and I am so happy that Amitabh Sir is hosting the show who is indeed a paragon of kindness, grace ,modesty and dignity.

Comment

I am a Big fan of Amitabh Sir and i'm very happy to watch Amitabh Sir in Aaj Ki Raat Hai Zindagi as a host.

Comment

My favourite show Aaj Ki Raat Hai Zindagi

Comment

Aaj Ki Raat Hai Zindagi is an outstanding show

Aaj Ki Raat Hai Zindagi as it name indicates that don’t worry about future and past just live in today only. This world is filled with amazing personalities but we don’t know. I have seen this serial Shilpa Shetty introduced Suresh Agarwal who lives in very small home but have big heart as he allow cancer patients to stay in their homes who cannot afford to stay in Mumbai for the long term treatment. So such an amazing person as he does something for other in his way. Salute you Sir.

Comment

Inspiring episode.
                It’s better to give than to receive. Especially advice

Comment

Amazing show and concepts.

Comment

I have not seen these shows, either "Aaj Ki Raat Hai Zindagi" nor "Kucch Bhi Ho Sakta Hai". Everybody says both showes are amazing, Maybe I should see.

Comment

Great show. Amitabh Bachchan always inspire everyone.

Comment

I am the big fan of Amitabh Sir and i don't miss any shows.

Comment

Sonakshi Sinha On Aaj Ki Raat Hai Zindagi

Bollywood star Sonakshi Sinha will spread the message of the need to save the girl child along with megastar- Amitabh Bachchan on his TV show ‘Aaj Ki Raat Hai Zindagi’. ‘Aaj Ki Raat Hai Zindagi’ celebrates uncommon people’s kindness towards society and will showcase the journey of people, who went against all odds to help the society progress and worked as an encouragement for others to change their outlook.

Comment

Working...
                          X