deeper into life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deeper into life

has any one wondered their purpose in life? do they know what their purpose is when they were born itself? does anyone think that we are just a race of people who lived on the earth forever? is there a meaning to it? is it just that a person is to eat, work, mate and enjoy life and pass away? and how does fate come into this?
    miqsh
    EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

i have two questions which i always keep in my thoughts!!
    WHO AM I ???? n WHAT IS THE TRUTH ???
    i jst keep this questions in my mind all the time .The answer maybe near to me or mayb still far from me...i dont know........last i found one answer..dat...dat i dont know anything...still i think that i know something and im always close to the answer. opps..... never mind..leav it......

Comment

i know how u feel. u come to know more about ur life. u will understand it completely by the time of ur death i hope.
      miqsh

Comment

life is to have fun.

Comment

not necessarily. then u shouldn't be studying.
          miqsh

Comment

so miqsh, is death the end of evrything ?????

Comment

well it depends according to ur religion. so some believe that there is life after death and the life on earth is only a journey to the next world{ ie heaven and hell} well, there are a few people who think both about their daily lives and their purpose now and then. so infact maybe after death, people come to know their real purpose and what they should have done. it is depressing when one is to look at it for a long time. is it why grandparents are commonly are not very happy at times? well this mystery can be solved if atleast one person can come from the dead to tell us about their encounters and the lessons learnt.
              miqsh

Comment

it depends acording to religion??????????????????
                religion is belief . n beliefs may differ about the concept of death,but truth is only one, and i seek only the truth,not the religional belief. n ofcourse..religional beliefs can be the truth,but which one??? n if they are wrong..then what else is the truth??

so miqsh, is death the end of evrything ????? im asking your personnal opinion

Comment

okay when it is a personal opinion, i think that there is life after death as the 'life' which i am going through is not having a purpose. there must be a time when everything is clear and understandable. when i have been satisfied with the life i have spent. when i become aware of ---- the true meaning of life. no ofcourse this life which just has maybe 60 to 70 years is not everything. no one has told or mentioned the mystery behind life. so there has to be a life after death, a time when we are fully aware of ourselves and capabilities and functions.
                  miqsh

Comment

great to hear your opinion ...... i too believe that there is smthin after death.

Comment

what expectations do u have on the hereafter?
                      miqsh

Comment

alpha and other members

People have purposes in their lives such as collecting money and property , indulging in sex , eating , and dancing. But all these purposes are passing ones. All these purposes come and go , pass up and down. All these lusts for money , food and sex cannot answer the individual's questions to himself:

So What?
                        Then What?

Who doesn't know the answers of these questions really live in tension and restlessness and suffer the panic of nothingness.

The only one who know the answers , has not to be selfish . He has to tell others the truth.

Comment

We have first life , death , The day of judgment and last second life which be either in Hell or Paradise ( according to man's deeds in first life).

The first life looks as an examination of man. Death is similar to a rest period after the test, i.e. , after the first life. The Day of judgment is similar to the day of announcing the results of the examination. The second life is the time when each examinee enjoys or suffers from the outcome of his behaviour during the test period.

Comment

In Islam, the line of life is clear , simple , and logical . With this clear line of life , the Muslim has clear purpose in life. The Muslim knows he is going to spend some years in this first life , during which he has to obey God. The Muslim knows that his deeds in the first life will determine the type of his second life. This life ( first life) is a very short one , one hundred years , more or less , whereas the second life is eternal.

Dear alpha and miqsh
                            It cannot be a personal opinion, u have to say what is our thought of life.

Religion is belief , and belief is not differ about the concept of death

dear india1989
                            u shocked me.

life is not to have fun , u r may be a teen-ager so u c every thing is fun.

Comment

Wo tanha kaun hai
                              Badshah wo kaun hai
                              Meherba wo kaun hai
                              Who is the only One?
                              Who is the King?
                              Who is the Merciful?

Comment

Working...
                              X