Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draupadi Vastraharan Mahabharat

Mahabharat 9 April 2014 : Episode 156: StarPlus

1) Dussasan gets ready to hold the saree of Draupadi in order to disrobe her.

2) Draupadi closes her eyes and calls Govind. Tears fall from Shree Krishna's eyes and He starts protecting His sakhi.

3) Shree Krishna holds His wounded finger which Draupadi nursed with Her piece of Cloth. He reveals His indomitable and invincible supernatural power.

4) Shree Krishna, Ishwar covers Drauapdi's dignity with unlimited clothe. From every side loads of clothe keeps coming without any end. Dussasan gets tired but the amount of clothe keeps increasing.

5) A storm starts blowing and all the ornaments and upper garments of all the men of the court fall of. All the men become disrobed in the court. But Dussasan fails to disrobe Draupadi.

6) Shree Krishna keeps doing divine miracles in the court and protects Draupadi completely. He then puts the bandage of his finger on the floor and at that moment Dussasan collapses; he loses all his strength.

7) Everybody in the court joins hands to Vasudev's miracles and feels surprised. Dhritarashtra starts trembling with fear.

8) After that Drauapdi, Agniputri opens her eyes..... She says to Kunti with fire-like anger..... enough fire to burn the entire Hastinapur court..... with a thunder storm in voice; lightening in eyes.... and fire in heart Drauapdi reveals her divine power

"I am not a human being.... I am death, I am pure, impurity can't touch me.... I am death Herself.... I am here to destroy all impurity.... I shall curse the entire Kuru vans.... I am not anybody's wife; I am not anybody's daughter.... I am nothing but the endless fire.... I am cursing all of you.... nothing can stop me.... I shall never tie my hair.... I shall never accept anybody as my husband.... I am death and I shall destroy everything"

9) To see Draupadi's fearful eyes and to hear her fiery words Dhritarashtra trembles with fear. Everybody becomes afraid.

10) Then Gandhari, Kunti and Arjun try to pacify her; they try to make her calm.

11) Arjun joins hands and requests her to give them one chance to avenge her insult. Kunti requests her to calm down. Arjun again and again requests her to give them a single chance.

12) She doesn't come down easily but she remembers her Govind's advice. She remembers that she has to stay calm even in the most troublesome situation.

13) She breaks with tears and calms down. She proves that she is really a goddess with 100% sattvic quality. She calms down even in the most troublesome and insulting situation.

14) Then Kunti threatens the evil king "I shall order Krishna and Balram to destroy whole Kuruvans"

15) The evil king fears and requests Drauapdi.... prays to her like a beggar to forgive them. He asks her to want anything.

16) Drauapdi, who is a goddess doesn't lose her patience and divinity even in this situation and asks for the freedom of her husbands....
    Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
    www.indiabook.com
    Business
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Pooja Sharma aka Draupadi makes Duryodhan cry Pooja Sharma’s spellbinding performance touched everyone’s heart. During the shoot, after Pooja’s long monologue, even Duryodhan (Arpit Ranka) had tears in his eyes. They apparently had to halt the shoot to clear their emotions and then get back to shoot.
    www.indiabook.com
    Business

Comment

www.indiabook.com
      Business

Comment

Working...
      X