This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comedy With Kapil :)

Kapil Sharma’s ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’ is a large hit among individuals across all age categories not just in Indian but international too.
    The celebrity comic has a variety of lovers and his display has innumerable followers.
    Every episode Is superb and more entertainment than previous.
    So friends what do you think about this.

I am big fan of Kapil. His comic timing is superb and what to say about his fan following even Super Stars are there in it like Sharukh Khan, Deepika Padukone etc. Many Stars have themselves admitted that they love him and his show very much.

Long way to go Man……….Keep on rocking.
    Last edited by Guest; 12-20-2013, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Kapil Sharma is a real Comedy man. when am sad i saw his old show on you tube and i feel better after that .
      I Love this Forum

Comment

Kapil Sharma is an Indian stand-up comedian and actor. He was the winner of the stand-up comedy reality series.

Comment

One of the most entertaining show telecast on color channel.
          Love this show and Kapil too.

Comment

Kapil Sharma’s ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’ is a huge hit among people across all age groups not just in India but overseas too.

The star comedian has a number of fans and his show has innumerable followers.

Comment

The Balaji head honcho, who rarely makes TV appearances, accompanied Sunny to the comedy show hosted by Kapil Sharma to promote their upcoming horror film, Raagini MMS 2. Ekta Kapoor and Sunny Leone ended with a marriage proposal from an audience member. If you are guessing that it was the former adult movie star who was at the receiving end of the adoration, you are mistaken. A man in his twenties from Indore came up on stage, and much to Sunny's amusement, proposed marriage to Ekta.

Comment

I like this program very much. We use to watch this always keeps run in our home. Almost every participants playing a superb hilarious role. Kapil doing a great job. Enthusiastic whenever the celebrities join with us.

Comment

Tiger Shroff, who is impressing one and all with his acrobatic and dancing skills in the trailers of 'Heropanti' found an eager student in his father Jackie Shroff on the sets of 'Comedy Nights With Kapil'. This time the father-son duo came to promote Sajid Nadiadwala’s ‘Heropanti.’ Both the stars were accompanied by Kirti Sanon, the female lead opposite Tiger Shroff in the film.

Comment

Comedy Nights with Kapil completes a year.Comedy Nights with Kapil, a household name not only in India but overseas as well. Kapil Sharma’s this attempt of giving all of us a tremendous laughter ride has consummated its one year. Nights came to woo us with every doze of increasing hilarity every week! Kapil and his on screen mad family left no nerve untouched that had every potential possibility to tickle us to the core.

From the likes of megastar Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Hrithik Roshan to beauties like Kareen Kapoor Khan, Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra and Kangana Ranaut, there will be hardly any from the coveted industry who has not been a part of this amusing ride.Didn’t we enjoy every time when dadi said, ‘ittu sa tha’ or Palak’s ‘o-o-o-o-o-o-o’ or Kapil Sharma’s over perturbed elaboration about wife Sumona’s lips? While Navjot Singh Sidhu’s instant short poetries have always managed attraction, Kapil’s solid timings of punches have no match.

I like this show very much Congrats's all Member of show..........

Comment

Congrats's all of you am also like this show very mutch here, as the show, Comedy Nights with Kapil completes its one year, present you a few best moments from the show so far.

Have a look, get nostalgic and get delved in that stark pool of comedy once again!

Shooting with Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan for an episode of his show "Comedy Nights With Kapil" was an experience in itself for stand-up comedian Kapil Sharma.

He was in awe of Big B's demeanour and was happy that audience saw megastar Amitabh Bachchan in his most jolly avatar yet.

Tiger Shroff along with daddy Jackie Shroff graced ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil.' While undoubtedly, all the three guests had a splendid time there, the highlight of the show remained the much entertaining dance moves shown by the Bollywood’s newbie, Tiger Shroff.

As he grooved to the beats of his ever so popular, ‘Whistle Baja,’ the audience enjoyed a lot amid all the fun and comedy gigs by Kapil Sharma and his mad on screen family.

Sushmita, was seen on Comedy Nights with Kapil and she appeared there not for some cause as most of the celebs have done in the past to promote their films, but just to rejoice a few happy moments.

Sushmita is already a fan of the show and its host and producer, Kapil Sharma, that is why when she got an offer to appear on the show, she was very delighted.

Comment

hello Friends

Such a very funny and entertaining show i love this show i like these episode of the show :-

Sunny Leone's traditional avatar was a complete vouch-out-for moment on the show. The seductive bella turned an Indian bahu when dadi made her wear a duppatta on her head.

Both Sunny and Ekta had a brilliant time interacting with the audience and sharing a little tits-bits about the film.

SRK and Deepika entered the show riding on a scooter and thereafter were joined by director Rohit Shetty.

The host of the show Kapil as usual was the king of the night and left no opportunity to take a dig at the lead actors and the other co-contestants there.

I Love this Forum

Comment

Congrats's Comedy night all member i love this show special comedy of dadi....enjoy every time when dadi said, ‘ittu sa tha’ or Palak’s ‘o-o-o-o-o-o-o’ or Kapil Sharma’s over perturbed elaboration about wife Sumona’s lips? While Navjot Singh Sidhu’s instant short poetries have always managed attraction, Kapil’s solid timings of punches have no match. ......hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa osm i love you dadi................

I Love this Forum

Comment

Most entertaining show as compared to other comedy shows.... Lv to watch this show. This show has great fan following which include all age group....

Comment

I also big fan of kapil.........great show

Comment

Working...
                              X