X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always remember my teenage days!

When I was in 10 or 12!

That’s days I can’t forget !
    me and my friends(5 friends) are there to have fun at school time or in tuition time.
    Have no tension in Mind, always disturb the people(couple also ).
    Quarreling with boys , always ready to commenting on them.

Comment

I don't had any gal in my class when i was in 12th grade or standard

Yea i always disturb the people, teacher,Sir, some one doing loo on street .. but I had'nt disturb couple... kisi ke Rang ko Bhang nahi kartaa thaa.

Girls never dared to Quarrel with me ...

Once My friend said one girl that she is cool i think i am in love.... ... she said him bandar (Monkey) and then me and my all friend started saying her .. hey bandariya (female monkey) ...... our bandar is fida(Is deing) for you.....

And after that whenever she use to see us, she was changing her route ..........
      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

nice work sunil. that should be nice.

Comment

Yea Somu that was nice... but now i realise coz of my this nature i dont have girl friend .... Girl need guy who can pamper them ... Listen them, who can be their dust bin of emotion, don't give them any suggestion ... they are not interested in our(Male) suggestion ... they want to speak out.....that's it....
          Last edited by sunilkumar; 08-23-2006, 03:13 AM.
          "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
            nice work sunil. that should be nice.
            Why? can u comment please! We need to know ur thoughts also .....

Comment

I want to add a point:

It's nice to read old posts that u read before and share an old freind.

I miss all of my freinds in this forum....really I miss them all.

Sunil kumar , Alpha ,Vedu, Miqsh Indian1989 and others
              Last edited by indian lady; 08-13-2007, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sunilkumar
                Yea Somu that was nice... but now i realise coz of my this nature i dont have girl friend .... Girl need guy who can pamper them ... Listen them, who can be their dust bin of emotion, don't give them any suggestion ... they are not interested in our(Male) suggestion ... they want to speak out.....that's it....
                That's true. Guys tend to give solutions when all gals need is being comforted.

Comment

The best moment of my life

There was a party at my friend house and He was having and the girl I have been talking to for the longest time was there, so I was really happy to be there.So we were talking and holding each other (we were kinda already in a relationship) and at one point we were alone in the Game Room. We sat there in each other's arms for a while and then the greatest thing happened to me. She turned and kissed me, it was my first kiss. For me, it was phenomenal. I honestly will never forget it and will always love that moment and my girl.

Comment

Working...
                  X