Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the problems facing today's India?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andrada
    search on the net, why shd i waste my time ? nd if u dont knw bt smthin better dont talk bt it.
    u think i have the time to search on the net if someone writes here that he is God? as is clear to me by now some ppl just live in dream world...may be in the dream world medical tourism is blossoming in all the communist countries....hehehe....

sweet dreams...

Comment

oh...

india have much problems than imperial japan....

Comment

Originally posted by takes
        oh...

india have much problems than imperial japan....
        oh yes...japan is much different...mostly because of the hard working and sincere people there...i have lot of respect for japan's civilisation...

the way they transformed their small country into a super economy is admirable...
        is unfortunate that japan doesn't engage much in world politics after WW2...because it is a nation that could teach much to the rest of the world.
        I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

Originally posted by snower
          frankly, all these things are caused by one thing: your democracy, which is drug the british left you.
          You are partly correct in that at the root of all these problems are our great politicians. Democracy works in educated countries like US/UK etc. where people make educated decisions. In India the voting is based on cast, creed, religion, region and other such useless factors.

That being said, I would anyday prefer democracy over the one party system that China has. Atleast in India, we have the option to vote out the people we do not like. In China, you guys are stuck with what the communist party shoves up your a$$
          Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani

Comment

Also there has been another factor that even the most educated persons are behaving like a puppet as in the case the present Prime Minister. Despite being an economist to the core, the ministers in his govt. are bent upon to create hurdles in the development of the nation.

There is a natural pace of development. It has been generally seen that the politicians are slowing the speed of it instead of increasing it. Kindly note that its not the govt.'s duty to involve in the business. But we have created such a mammoth companies which are constantly making loss without a feeling guilt. All this burden has been shared by the common people.

It is true that the democracy is fit only for the country having high education rate. But it does not mean that there has to be an autocracy.
            Don’t worry, Be happy

Comment

I don't know why it is such a huge task to develop india. We have 28 states. If there is a able leader, he should take 1 state every year and completely transform it. Lets say we declare year 2000 to be the year for Orissa. Orissa has many districts. Put the best engineers, doctors, economists from the country to an assignment for one year in the districts of Orissa. See what the villages need. School, Road, Hospitals, farming equipment, fertilisers etc.
              Pour as much money as is needed in Orissa's villages to make them self sufficient in a year. Set up cooperatives of farmers. Tell them what is the best crop to grow as per the soil. Give them provision of loans for farming. Set up the infrastructure for buying their crops and selling them in towns or exporting them.

Next focus on the cities. Clean all the drains, build new roads, demolish encroachments on streets. build cheap housing for poor living in slums and give them the jobs to keep the city clean.

by december 2007, Orissa would be shining like new

Ok take out a lottery for 2008 and select another state.

In 28 years India will be shining like new ...haha

Its just that the f**** in bastards at all levels of government are busy doing just one thing. making their houses and cars shining like new...

Comment

hehe, there is a chinese saying: you cannot talk about ice to an insect in summer (because its life span is only in summer ).

looks like indian people are still searching in darkness, hehe. why indian politicians are so incapable? why the chinese government are so efficient on improving people's living standard? why our indian democracy does not work? why? why the hell? hehe...

you should think out of the box. you never get answer if you stay in that box, the box westerners use to contain you, hehe.

let me directly give you the sharp answer: you need a Indian Mao Zedong.

Comment

hehe, there is chinese saying: you cannot talk about ice to an insect in summer (because its life span is only in summer ).
                  YES because the chinese ate all the insects before winter...hahaha

let me directly give you the sharp answer: you need a Indian Mao Zedong.
                  the idiot with the sharp answer...hahahaha....give this right answers to ur brothers hiding in china town of NYC without passport and visa..why they ran away from your father Mao?

Indian democracy works but works slow. USA was the same till 1920s. As i said go read some history idiot...hehe

Comment

Neo, you show me that chinese saying is so correct.

so enjoy your democracy.

Comment

Neo, you show me that chinese saying is so correct.

so enjoy your democracy.

I am buddy...unfortunately the chinese hiding in china town of NYC are not enjoying ur Mao's heaven...hahaha

Comment

snower still spreading propaganda here I see. You better go worship your god your communist party which says "Common people don't know how to run anything, they are stupid." snower you must have watched the movie Matrix. I don't need to tell you anything more about your country.

Comment

frankly, all these things are caused by one thing: your democracy, which is drug the british left you.
                          Apparently it is a drug that people in Hong Kong and Taiwan are addicted to as well. What's it called, "One Country, Two Systems"? I'm not really too certain that a Chinese should be preaching the qualities of shunning western ideologies. How do you think Chairman Mao would feels now that Deng Xiaoping's capitalist mantra of "It is glorious to be rich" is more closely held that an irrelevant little red book? Anyway, be that as it may....

then please explain to me why average indian life expectancy is 9 years shorter than chinese.
                          chinese average life expectancy : 72
                          indian average life expectancy : 63
                          who is suffering? what horrible things are happening in india? democracy?
                          Now this is an interesting proposition. One that needs to be examined a bit closer to see what is really going on. The average life expectancy in China is more than in India. Of course, the only ones saying this are the Chinese. There is no independent verification. This coming from the same country that had to eat crow pie after the SARS epidemic. What was it that was said first? That SARS was contained?
                          Like most things Chinese, this statistic is a second rate duplicate. True India's life expectancy may be 63 years, but we have no way of knowing what China's is. Did the Chinese consider the peasant farmers, who live in squalid conditions? Or did it simply make up more fabrications to ward off the evil west?

Comment

my friend, the chinese life expectancy is from CIA's world fact book on web. it is not data from chinese govt, hehe...

As for the doubt about "chinese fabricate numbers", that's interesting
                            I remeber several years ago there are a huge doubt all around the world that "chinese fabricate their GDP numbers" ,hehe, but now, it sounds like all the doubters shup up, why? they found they are wrong, the chinese GDP number is true, hehe... haha...

but, anyway, indian can still doubt the chinese life expectancy , because that's the only way for them to self-comfort, otherwise how to do? hehe

Comment

my friend, the chinese life expectancy is from CIA's world fact book on web. it is not data from chinese govt, hehe...

I remeber several years ago there are a huge doubt all around the world that "chinese fabricate their GDP numbers" ,hehe, but now, it sounds like all the doubters shup up, why? they found they are wrong, the chinese GDP number is true, hehe... haha...

but, anyway, indian can still doubt the chinese life expectancy , because that's the only way for them to self-comfort, otherwise how to do? hehe

how..?
                              by taking away what should have been chinese....imagine if india was not there...all the software companies in india would have been in china...all the foreign investments that go to india would have gone in china....
                              the world would not be talking about two nations who are growing...china and india but just china...

don't u understand we are cutting into ur share big time...thats why ur so pissed off...hahaha

Comment

I'm not sure I understand your logic here. On one hand you say, democracy is a drug. Yet on the other hand, you quote an agency that is a product of the addiction. Are you duplicitious, just incapable of polemics, or do you not have a grasp of your pseudo-facts? So, if you can quote the CIA, then I assume the CIA's intelligence regarding China's human rights abuses is also correct? Along with a slew of other CIA intelligence tid-bits!

I have no doubt that China's economy is doing well. Hell ask Wal-Mart! China is the blue-collared, unskilled, labor capital of the world. There is no denying that. But pray tell, while the Indian economic figures are open for scrutiny by everyone why are China's not? Why does the CIA fact book claim that the unemployment in China is four times greater than reported?

On a more pragmatic level, one thing I must compliment China on is leading Pakistan like a dog on a leash. There is one thing Indians can learn from the Chinese...how to treat Pakistanis like the whores they are.

Comment

Working...
                                X