Terrorist strikes again - Varanasi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrorist strikes again - Varanasi

Entire nation have been put on high alert as the terrorist strikes again on tuesday night, at least two bombs exploded in quick succession at Varanasi's famous Sankatmochaan temple and the city contonment railway station, killing at least twenty people and and leaving another thirty people injured.

The first blast took place around 6:30 pm inside the famous sankatmochan templewhen it was teeming with devotees for evening "Aarti".

Minutes later, another blast took place at the contonment railway station.

I don't know why the Hindu religious places have been targetting for the last many years.

Condemnable, Act of shame

Hindu religious places are targeted bcoz militant elements are behind these attacks. Earlier Akshardham Temple was similarly targeted and now this time it is Sankatmochan temple in Varanasi. What they(those who are behind the attacks) are trying to do is disrupt communal harmony in the country. Since no other country have such diversity they envy India. One thing they still have to realise is that it is our strength and not weakness.
    Last edited by megrisoft; 03-09-2006, 12:48 PM.
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

Comment

We don't know who is doing this .... and i think politician straight forward blame to terrorist... if any terrorist group do such things then they are accepting for blast and killing they do... If they will not accept then they will not going to solve their purpose....Its useless to do blast in Hindu area because if any temple which is not in any conflict is broken in india than that will be made again....

May be this blast is politically motivated... and just to miss guide People ... politician are blaming Terrorist....

Now mulayam singh yadav is blaming to pakistan ... earlier he was the one ...who was not accepting this fact....

But this is also true pakistan is involved in cross border terrorisim in India.... so to blame terrorist & pakistan for such blast.... is understandable.
      Last edited by sunilkumar; 03-09-2006, 03:58 PM.
      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

I agreee with Megrisoft.

I think is there is nobody whom you could doubt on coz everybody is involved. As everyone know politics is so much corrupted in India so none is sure that its someone from Pakistan or maybe some terrorists or may be ourselves coz what everyone wants in India is money and for that people do anything. So this is all crap.

Comment

This is an issue of politics rather than terrorism. What is the meaning of government in India, is it not democracy. The kurupted politicians could collect their paychecks and not do anything at all but does not democracy win in the end. Have people alerted politicians, why doesn't the politicians be replaced by someone who cares about the common people.

Comment

Well according to newspaper reports unknown militant group Lashkar-e-kahar
            has taken the responsibility for blasts in the Sankatmochan temple.
            How can one say that it is politically motivated??? The terrorists will obviously come into doubt for they always carry such activities. It's wrong to assume everytime such terrorist act happens that it is politically motivated. We should have some faith on our politicians. They are also human beings. We just think that every politician is corrupt and scamster. We should use our judgement to distinguish between good and bad.
            Megrisoft Team Member
            Search India

Comment

Yea I also heard one terrorist group claim responsibilites for this blast so this is terrorist attack.... But dont say to trust Politician... they are like slut....they have one ethic where ever they get money they will go at that side
              Last edited by sunilkumar; 03-10-2006, 02:56 PM.
              "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Or politicians might have given them money to take the responsibility of it coz they know that these people are never gonna get caught lol who knows the truth.

Comment

Invisible that depend on us what we think ....
                  For one single story .... people make their own conculsion...

Comment

Its got to be corruption, I dont believe it, I know it. With the multi-party system India has, things could go hay wire any time.

What can curruption do you ask well to simply put it:
                    - can put a strain in the development of India,
                    - democrasy becomes a dream
                    - formal procedures are procrastinated or conflicted such as taking justice
                    - the services can become unfair, the employment salary can be unfair
                    - can even make society a living madness by putting off any procedures until the last moment or never

So why do we all or some think of the Indian politicians to be corrupted answer is probably because the legitamacy of the government is undermined and the democratisy has little or no effect.

And with the corruption of the states that everyone knows in America making closer ties with India, why do I think of many "rotten apples" (if you don't know what that means do a google search). The terrorists are against the States by the way remember 9/11. This is the post, what is going to happen I think started already.
                    Last edited by Omni; 03-14-2006, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Thanks for your respose...
                      You all have given such a fantastic views on this topic and I hope for the same in future too.

Comment

I had not seen any high profile person is convicted for any crime in India.. they are scrutinised by CBI but end result they all are innocent.. Thousand of gotala in India ultimately we don’t know where all money has gone......

So may say a-si baiyman phir bhi mera bharat mahan....

Terrorist are using corrupt Indians for their purpose....

Police can find out real truth but money speaks and than mouth of police is shut permanently....

Comment

Two questions, who pays the police for their duty? who pays the series of government? Since money is the motivational factor I would like to know how money gets translated into good social service.

Comment

In India money is never used for social work.... if you think money is used for social work then u are mistaking omni... those who donate money for social work... on behalf of donation they try to get something more. Like doing propaganda by any corporate to save the tax. We think it is something related to social work but in background things are different. State govt. pay money to police, every state have their own police. So politician of state manipulate their police as per there need. And Indian police is very corrupt if you do any crime just give them bribe you don't have to bother ... I will tell you one case of Bihar ... that what I had seen in news 3-4 day back...

There was case against 6 yr girl child and the case was that she assaulted police 2 yr. back that means when she was of 4 yr, & took away his dad form police custody ... now think how 4 yr kid can do all those things against cop.. .. This is not a joke this is true.... (NDTV channel had shown this news).....

In case of jessica lal what police did shows that they are not trust worthy, police can rape your daughter sister in India ... In India people get job of police by giving bribe.

You can see police man of India they are not physically fit they are with large big belly.... most of the havaldar, conistable are sleeping in police station they even sleep in park on duty in front of people they are shameless & they are not ashamed while asking for bribe.

Riot of Gujarat was due to lack of good adminstration and bad policing I know Narendra modi cheif minister of Gujarat will win election because of hindu but riot was really shameful for people of Gujarat & India, because of this Gujarat was not able to grow.... Politician should understand Just to be in a power not going to make any sense, old politician should understand that they are not going to live forever they also have to die so do something good don’t think for yourself..... What u do for future matter..!!

I know my mom is sick but mom is mom … and …Yea mera Indian …I love my India...

I am an Indian
                            Sunilkumar
                            Last edited by sunilkumar; 03-20-2006, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Late Mr. Surjan Singh Bhandari

N.S.G. Commando

During The Attack on Akshardham temple on 24th September 2002 this Brave Man fought the greatest battle of his life. Yes he was the N.S.G. Commando Late Mr. Surjan Singh , who sacrificed his life for the Nation. Sadly On 19th May 2004 he lost the Toughest an d Longest battle against life exactly after 600 Days being in Coma, he lost this life.

The Bullet which hit him in the head made him Unconscious for almost 600 days. His family members were hoping that one day their Hero will open his eyes but he didn't.

It was the Longest Wait for the family members of this Brave Man. When the whole India was busy in Guessing Who will be the Next PM of the country - Will it be Sonia or will it be Manmohan Singh, This man was fighting his Last battle. But it's so sad that in the hype of all the Political Drama, the News about his Death was Lost like a needle in a hay stack! Even the leading News Papers & So Called Best News Channels of India which Works on 24 X 7 basis, failed to highlight this story of the Brave Man. Unfortunately it was mentioned somewhere on the middle page of some newspaper.....This was the Reward for the Brave task for which he lost his life.

Besides his Family members, only one thing was there with him during those toughest 600 days. It was there near his bed till the last Moment. Can you guess what it was?............... It was the "Tiranga", yes! Our National Flag, which was saluting him for his Great cause. Absolutely No words can suffice our Gratitude towards him...

If news papers refuse to cover, TV channels refuse to cover, let us do our bit. by saluting this son of nation.

Comment

Working...
                              X