Arvind Kejriwal spends night outside Rail Bhavan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arvind Kejriwal spends night outside Rail Bhavan

Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, his six ministers and about 200 workers of his Aam Aadmi Party are spending the night at the venue of the 10-day protest that they began today; it will be a security nightmare for the police, which is tasked with securing the area ahead of Republic Day.

The chief minister, braving the Delhi winter, slept on a mattress at the side of the road, right next to his blue Wagon R.

Really shocked to see this. If the Chief Minister is not being heard then think about the safety and the life of General Peoples of India. All Indian need to support this person. Feel proud that someone is thinking of general public of India.

Comment

It is hard to do but they did this for the public safety.All people should support him because he thinks for the public and others not only for himself.

Comment

Kejriwal slams Delhi cops, urges people to join protest

Hi, Sonam rajput ! I am very glad to read to your post!! you share a good information!! Delhi head clergyman Arvind Kejriwal and his priests are sitting on a dharna outside the Rail Bhavan, after they were averted by the police from set to Union home service for an arranged dissent looking for suspension of four Delhi cops. To Get For More Info:- Aam Aadmi Party
        Last edited by steve007; 02-11-2014, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Welcome steve007 in indiabook. enjoy and stay here...........

Comment

Hello Friends,

i am new here and i just joined Indiabook. Hope it will great experience for me.

By the way It seems media is trying to portray a negative image of Arvind kejriwal by criticizing his every move.

If you need to find out current news in regards to politics, then you should check out the websites of some of the major world news networks.....

Comment

Kelly Briter Welcome to Indiabook.

We look forward to have healthy discussions with you and enhance our knowledge as well.

Comment

Working...
              X