Planning to move to Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planning to move to Australia

lot of people are going to australia now. Well i am also in Australia but thought i might create something which will help my friends who wish to come to australia. so i came up with DesiToAustralia.com which is free informational website and will give you a good idea about living cost, life, education system and much more about Australia.
    Last edited by megrisoft; 12-14-2005, 10:39 AM.

Nice site. It will sure help the people who are eager to go Australia.
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

Comment

For indian India is too good .. just to earn money its good to be there but for permanent setteling .. noway
      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

I am gonna permanently settle in India. I don't care how much corruption there is. I am proud to be Indian and i am gonna stay there.

Comment

There is no country in this world were there is no corruption .... India is far better than many country from culture wise as well as its tradition....
          Go East Go West .. India is BEST ...
          After all home is home .... there is no better place than your home...
          Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

EAst or WEst
            India is the best
            and better then the rest.

How's that.

Ofcourse there's no place like India in this world.

Comment

What a shot!
              Ofcourse, India is the best.
              Megrisoft Team Member
              Search India

Comment

I agree guys even i say east or west india is the best but I am in Australia now and still lot of students are coming from India so i thought why not do something to help them and i came up with
                DesiToAustralia.com

I love my india..India is the Best
                Last edited by megrisoft; 12-19-2005, 09:56 AM.

Comment

What is my scope in Australia
                  Last edited by megrisoft; 12-30-2005, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Playboy from where i see i can say your future is bright there ...
                    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Working...
                    X