Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 tips for better dating

5 tips for better dating

There are no dating experts. Some people may think they are, but the truth is, we
    all just try the best we know at dating and hope it works out OK. These dating tips
    are just that - tips. These dating tips include things I've noticed cropping up again
    and again, so I feel they must work for most people. I hope they work for you.

1. Preparation is everything when it comes to dating. Spend some time thinking
    about your perfect mate. Know the type of person you are seeking. You will
    have some disappointments, but some dates will be more than worth it too.
    Be serious in your dating quest and you are likely to enjoy better success.

2. Get in shape before you start serious dating. The more attractive you look
    physically, the better chance that you will appeal to others. OK, we're not all
    perfect shapes, but make an attempt. Your dating experience will benefit, and
    your dates will quietly thank you for it too.

3. Do you have the necessary confidence levels for serious dating?
    You should. Overly shy people usually lose out, and overly bold people
    can put others off them. Be confident in your dating, but not too brash
    and bold. Your date will want someone quietly in control, but not too controlling.

4. Be realistic in your dating goals (you do have goals, don't you?).
    Some men would like a stunning blonde Hollywood

starlet, but few get them. Some women yearn for a dark chiselled featured
    handsome athletic type, but often accept someone quite normal. Dating should be
    fun - not a quest for the perfect mate.

5. Don't throw yourself at your date. Hold something back. An element of
    mystery and mystique can often be more fascinating than anything else. Don't be too
    mysterious, but find a level that works. Dating is all about adventure, so let your
    dating adventure be an exciting one.

The only other piece of advice I can give is to join a quality Internet
    dating agency. They're free, and you should also post a photo profile if you
    can. This is a way to build up your confidence and boost your spirits a bit.
    You can practice your opening lines and chat up skills safely. Dating by Internet
    is fun. It's safe and secure, and leads you into the world of real dating in an easy
    gentle way.

Last edited by Parveen Komal; 05-14-2007, 01:28 PM.
Working...
X