No announcement yet.

Reasons Why Women Fall in Love with Older Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But Sana is a different breed. When tariq laid eyes on her shivers ran down her body. She met somebody who will live in stars and keep her on stars.

She met the love of her life. The one man send from heaven just and just for her. She was longing to be his for years and years and then all of a sudden that hidden feeling... those lost memories surfaced. She found her true love.

Two souls in different bodies finally on a journey to meet each other. And then when he saw her.......that gaze was like a deep blue sea .. and endless sky....etc etc etc...

hey somebody put ur hand on my mouth. Or i will die if i go on laughing this way.

Comment

Hey I had gone through the post of every one … my view is some what similar to viru’s opinion…

Reason for why women fall in love with older man.
      [1] Older man is much smart and they are experienced in seducing gal.
      [2] They know how to show girl that they are caring; Fact is they are good enough to fool girls.
      [3] Older man most of time are earning good money & girl need security, so girl compromise on age.
      [4] Some gal thinks that older man will not run after other gal which is wrong.
      [5] Some time girl do accidentally sex with older man and then gal think that she had done some mistake so she should marry that old man only.
      [6] Girls who want man, who can dominate them, go for older man.
      [7] Couple with same age is like friend so some time they do have good argument which can be consider as clash. So to avoid this many think that if there will age difference their will not be clash but fact is if more age difference than more clash, as maturity come with age.
      [8] Older partner can enjoy sex with younger one. But this can’t be true visa versa. Most of male prefer young female then them. It’s all psychology.
      [9] Girls mature early then boys and biologically they grow faster than man. So girls think that elder males are like them in thinking.
      [10] Younger men are not able to handle issue of their love life, their ego gets hurt easily & because of which most of time they end with broken heart. Any ways experiences make man good enough in maintaining relationship.

Ultimate truth….

When Man in love he wants to have Sex at first place
      For Women in love, Sex comes at last, Caring come at first.
      So old male are good enough to be patient … ha ha ha …. I hope every gal understand what I mean to say.

Some thing related to nature I want to say …. If we consider every animal species of world then female animal is with strong male animal, similarly in human being female are with strong man and in today’s world strong male are those who are wealthy.

I do have one female net friend long time back… right now she is out of touch she was from Chandighar ….
      She use to say … gada bacha ke aur Budhaa bachake chalnaa chahiyea

It’s me friend forever
      Sunilkumar
      Last edited by sunilkumar; 08-14-2006, 06:00 AM.
      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

It's nice to hear that u have girl friend.

Loooooooooooooooooooooool

Comment

It's nice reasons dear sunil

Comment

O Mina..... O Auntyji... I dont have gal friend... long time back i have one net female friend..... like you ...she was from chandighar and you are from dubai.... Mina she is not in touch with me and i dont know where is she.... so you got it.... i dont have gal friend
            "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Not Really happen that the young women fall in love with the old man.

Its depents upon the person to person .
              watch the movie"Joggers park"

Comment

Joggers Park...O!

Well in this film man was to old...
                and in hindi we say ... "buddha Satiya gayaa hai salay ko budapay may javani aa-e hai".

If women fell in love with that much old then definatly it's money

or I can say budaa bada tez hai ......(i mean to say old fellow is to smart)

Comment

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

In my Neighborhood one old man is there!

he is having a problem,he can't accept himself as a old man-he says

I am a guy
                  His age is 70

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Comment

:O Auntyji Sambhal ke rahaanaa .. Budey say savdhan....

Yash I think he was just kidding ... and if not then Beaware of old-man

Bandhar kitna bhi buda q na ho chalang marna nahi bultaa hai ...(Monkey can be old but he never forget how to jump).

Prevention is better than cure

Comment

Don’t to worrier
                      He is not my type fine.

All five figure are not same or equal

Comment

Yash Mam what is your type ..?

Comment

hmmmmmmmmm!

jana who kasa hoka ra!!!!!!!!!

Not define but he is in my dream or in mind!!!!!

Comment

I dont want to know about your dreammate ... I just want to know your type ...he he he

Comment

i can't understand your types language! fine

Comment

Yash Preet you will not understand sunny's type... because your type is my type....

B- stand for Buudhuu Sunny is Buudhuu.....

By the way girl never fall in love with old... and those who fall they don't have any other option to fall ..

what to do ? ...we also have to settle down... but 30, 20 yr different we dont go for such marriage.... At the max 15 .... now don't think or say me that my hubby will be 15 yr elder to me...

In my case at the max, he can be 7-8 year elder to me ..
                                Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

Working...
                                X