Discipline your sons: PM Narendra Modi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discipline your sons: PM Narendra Modi

What a valid point our Prime Minister Mr.Narendra Modi spoke in his speech at Red Fort. That why do we not discipline our sons ?

He said In his first speech Modi said, "Our head hangs in shame when we hear news about rape. When such incidents happen, parents question their daughter, but does anyone dare ask their sons?... After all, the rapist is someone's son. As parents have we asked our son where he is going, what he's doing?"

What a valid thought. Laws and government can work only when people at their own level control and make their kids answerable.

I personally applaud our Prime Minister for raising this issue on such a huge scale and putting up this question which people try to run off.

Hats off to you Mr.Modi
    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

First time in my life..I listened to the PM speech
    from the beginning to End..Thank You Modiji.. a historic speech by PM

Jai hind...

Comment

That is very important issue raised by our PM. Sometime we really don't want to watch news channel just because of all happenings like murders rape and all persecution feeling ashamed and harassment.
      I would say, now days parents doesn't have their fear upon their children or any kind of afraid due to that children don't feel any fear while they are about to think and going to make happen any persecution.
      So what i mean to say all about is only that parents must have a fear upon their children, specially on the sons.

And i am really feeling proud of our PM
      Try To Enjoy Every Moment Of Life. Its So B E A utiful !!

Comment

Well Said Modi Ji i like your speech... What a genuine speech u said about the opinion of our indian society thought, this is very true question u really asked ......Thank U
        Neha Rani
        Success doesn't come to u , U Go To It....

Comment

I am also agree with him. He put this great issue of concern in whole world’s mind that parents should also ask to their sons about their society and where they are going and with whom?. It’s their duty to take care of their daughters as well as their son. Really Hats off to Mr. Narender Modi.

Comment

Great words said, great thoughts.A very good point raised by Modiji. It is my request to all parents please guide your son and check what he is doing regularly.

Comment

Yes, this is a valid thought. Every parents should ask their son where he is going as they ask their daughter. Every people should try to control crime at their own level. What a motivational thought arise by our Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi.

Comment

The best independance day speech ever in history of india in hindi & without booletproof box & without written speech. A very thankful to u dear p.m. Sir. For bringing good days for every indian. Jai hind jai bharat......

Comment

The Prime Minister expressed dismay at the rising number of rape incidents in the country. Pointing out that daughters are asked a lot of questions in a family, he called upon parents to question their sons also, and keep a tab on their activities. Every rapist is someone’s son

Comment

In his first Independence Day speech as prime minister, Narendra Modi made a strong pitch for gender equality to improve India’s sex ratio and bring down the number of rape cases....Thanku Narendra Modi Ji....Jay Hind

Comment

It is good thinking and good speech of our PM.I am proud of our PM.

Comment

Very Good Initiative For The Future Of The Bharath......We Will With The Prime Minister Modi..........

Comment

Mr. Modi said a true word in his speech that if parents will ask for their son where they are going and what they are doing then it will be reduced. But there should be harsher punishment and immediate implementation for that will also reduce the same.

Am Proud of our P.M.

Comment

A truth which everybody knows but no one follows & its very sad
                            I Love this Forum

Comment

Working...
                            X