Mla?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mla?

Hi, it's me again. Can anybody tell me what the MLA is? A member of some Assembly or what?

Yes MLA itself stands for Member of Legislative Assembly for more information
    you can follow this url :==>answers.com/main/ntquery?method=4&dsid=2222&dekey=Member+of+Legisla tive+Assembly&gwp=8&curtab=2222_1&linktext=Member% 20of%20Legislative%20Assembly
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

Comment

Megri...remove this idotic thread .. on how many section of this site same question is asked
      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

OK, I won't come back.

Comment

Brandes you can come on this thread but... you are asking same question on all thread .... ....
          "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

So what? Is that bothering you?

Comment

he he he...

Below is your Profile

Biography:translator, curious as a squirrel

Interests:reading, painting, learning all about India

curious as a squirrel <-- bothers ..

Comment

are u boyzzz having a cat (i can use that in boyz context too na ) fite there?????
                I aM a PaRt Of ThE cUrE, i Am A pArT oF tHe DiSeAsE.

Comment

Working...
                X