Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• truth about islam

hi everyone, checkout my forum:

hey mike,,,a small question,,,,,,,,,,,, trying to promote anti christianity???
    religion is everyone's individual choice,i think you should not promote such things in a forum like this ( iam not saying this coz iam a christian ). this forum is to attain some informations and having fun, not for stuffs like this,,,,,
    do take care and write stuffs like that in ur own forum....
    I aM a PaRt Of ThE cUrE, i Am A pArT oF tHe DiSeAsE.

Comment

well if you want to preach the good points of islam then its fine but don't degrade other religion. YOu can say anythign, any positive points about any religion but please don't put down any religion.

Comment

Hey there Mike! Great attempt..keep it rolling..hmm i dont know where ur putting down other religions..?? but i know as you being a muslim you would know better not to put any other religion down..Ou prophet Muhammad (sws) also gave respect to other religions and in a hadith it is narrated that a christian had helped him.
        Maybe you're trying to compare the religions btu make sure its nice n neat...
        a good website though!

Comment

hei mike...................................
          howz it goin???

i need an answer to this questions...
          can u please tell me how much times the name of mohammed(grace be upon him) is used in the holy quran?
          can u please tell me how much times the name of isa (jesus) is used in the holy quran?

jesus is mentioned 25 times in the quran and his mother mary is mentioned 34 times.

In the Holy Quran. Jesus, is mentioned by name five times (5x) more than the number of times the prophet of Islam,Mohammed(grace be upon him) is

Can you deny this.....mikey ???? do u doubt it..... mikey???? get a quran and read from begining to end and underline each time the name of jesus and mohammed appears and count them. So...please dont mind to disturb Isa's disciples...
          Last edited by alpha; 05-10-2006, 05:32 PM.

Comment

when i entered this site i didn't find anything against islam. is it because it is against christianity or what? is there anything that is against either of the religions? hmm...
            miqsh
            EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

hey mishq what do u want to say??? please elaborate... ur vague in ur reply..

Comment

Mike why r u so obssessed with ur religion?? Whatever religion u r do a favour to yourself. just become a good person.

Is your religion ur only identity?? Or you are a looser and u have to hide behind the mask of ur religion to proove urself that ur superior??

Comment

there's lot of confusion going on in this forum. the site posted by mike is to preach more about islam. that's it.

Comment

that is it! i am sure u guys went for him without reading. read it man. poor guy i am sure he must have quit this forum because of this maybe. please be careful people and go through the links before commenting.
                    miqsh
                    EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

Wow you caught me iqbal. I am sorry. i just didn't have time to read.

Comment

sorry, but i had a bad impression reading mikey's post b4..so i thot dis too was againist other religions...... sorry mikey.. by the way...d pic in that forum..

Girls at the age of 3 were forced into sex in both the Talmud and the Bible. Also, the age consent in US and Europe was as low as 10: http://www.answering-christianity.com/age3.htm download the Quran from the link at the bottom, and find me one single verse that orders its followers to kill innocent women and children
                        Last edited by alpha; 05-13-2006, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Attention miqsh and india 1989. These are the extracts from the site.. link terrorism

"9/11 the great illusion" documentary film
                          0 Admin87 6 Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:54 pm
                          Admin87

Iraqi Beatings (videos)
                          4 Admin87 196 Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:08 pm
                          Haal Ante saddiqee?

Freedom of Religion is NOT allowed in real Christianity
                          0 Admin87 8 Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:56 pm
                          Admin87

YES, freedom of Religion is allowed in Islam!
                          0 Admin87 11 Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:56 pm
                          Admin87

Israeli tortures to Palestinian Civilians
                          0 Admin87 22 Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:07 am
                          Admin87

Was 9/11 prophesized in Islam?
                          0 Admin87 20 Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:33 pm
                          Admin87

The Crimes of Christianity
                          0 Admin87 11 Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:32 pm
                          Admin87

Jihad started with the Bible!
                          0 Admin87 9 Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:24 pm
                          Admin87

Suicide Bombing in the Bible
                          0 Admin87 10 Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:20 pm
                          Admin87

The real terrorism in the Bible
                          0 Admin87 19 Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:12 pm
                          Admin87
                          Terrorism in Islam?!

Miqsh i am sure u didnt read it. Indian 1989 how did u miss it out????

Comment

I didn't even read the forum. AFter seeing so much gibberish i thought that i could've done my math homework by then or watched TAxi 9211 or playing tennis. that's the reason. By the way i will check the forum.

Comment

For everyone's information about what Quran says:
                              Slay the unbelievers wherever you catch them. (2:191)
                              Fight them, until there is no more dissent and religion is that of Allah (2:193)
                              The vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve. (8:55)
                              Let not the believers take for friends or helpers unbelievers (3:28)
                              I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their fingertips off them (8:12)
                              Verily, the unbelievers are najis [unclean]. (9:28)
                              Ten things are essentially najis in Isalm: 1. Urine 2. Feces 3. Semen 4. Dead body 5. Blood 6. Dog 7. Pig 8. The sweat of an animal who eats najis things 9. Alcoholic beverages 10. Kafir (i.e you and I).

If you would like to read more on this please visit :faithfreedom.org.
                              ________
                              CR125M
                              Last edited by kamal_1212; 01-27-2011, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X