Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ajay Jadeja<---Now From Rajasthan team his jack --> (Raj singh Dungarpur)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ajay Jadeja<---Now From Rajasthan team his jack --> (Raj singh Dungarpur)

Hi Every one ,

I hope i will get few reply of my below written question.......

I want to know everyonce view or perception on Ajay Jadega ...
    [1] Is he was involved in Match Fixing?
    [2] Why he joined Rajasthan team not haryan or delhi.?
    [3] Will he able to come back in Indian Side?
    [4] If he will come back then to whom he is going to replace and on what basis ?
    [5] What you all think regarding retierment of Ajay jadeja?

Thinker
    sunilkumar...
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

First of all I like Jaddu ji and I was his greatest fan ever. I still remember his sixes of Waqar Younis in the 1996 Quarter Finals. And pls never forget Azhar bhai I think he was the most stylish and wristy player in the history of cricket. I think we lost a great champion crickters due to that match fixing Scandal.

[1] Is he was involved in Match Fixing?
    ans: I don't think so! But who knows maybe!
    [2] Why he joined Rajasthan team not haryan or delhi.?
    ans: Can't guess.
    [3] Will he able to come back in Indian Side?
    ans: I don't think so! maybe couple of big hundreds in Ranji Trophy
    [4] If he will come back then to whom he is going to replace and on what basis ?
    ans: It's very tough that he will come back.
    [5] What you all think regarding retierment of Ajay jadeja?
    ans: He is fit and he should play atleast for 3+ years in ranji Trophy.

Guys If Gibbs and Boje can play in the South african team after the match fixing scandal why not Ajay and Azhar bhai?
    I am sorry I forgot Hansie Cronje I think he was the smartest captian and was most successful captain ever in the history of south african cricket.
    Link Building Resources
    Directory of Search Engines

Comment

In india cricket is like religion .. i dont know about south africa ..... to be very honest player who were involved in match fixing should leave the cricket for the sake of nation .. Hansi Cronje accepted the fact that he was involved in match fixing & i dont think Indian CBI (i.e. central Bureau of Investigation) is fool.

Note:- In cricket every era has its own star, so we should think for the future and take everything good from the past.

If player are not going to play in indian team than i believe they should not play in Ranjit trophy also, If they do so they are blocking one place in team Unnecessary..

Ajay is not playing from delhi or haryan, because competition is to high & its difficult to come in indian team from that zone.
      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Working...
      X