Gibbs and Boje

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gibbs and Boje

Herschelle Gibbs and Nicky Boje have pulled out of South Africa's forthcoming tour to India in November. It is possible that the Delhi Police might question the two cricketers for their alleged involvement in the matchfixing scandal.

Both players had pulled out of the last year's Test tour to India after the Delhi Police, which was responsible for cracking the case in 2000, did not give an assurance they would not be questioned or arrested. Their denial on accepting money to underperform in ODIs on South Africa's tour of India in 2000-01, is apparently yet to convince the Indian authorities.

What do you think Guys is that fine? Should the Indian Police give an assurance they would not be questioned or arrested?
    Last edited by sunil; 09-05-2005, 05:39 PM.
    Link Building Resources
    Directory of Search Engines

hello

Of course, Indian police give assurance.I think you have doutes in your mind regarding security plans of Indian police.

Comment

South AFrica and India tour is ongoing. India lost the first match and won the second match by 6 wickets. India broke South AFrica's run of 20 matches and didn't let South Africa overtake Australia.

This way India stopped 2 countries from their streak of wins.

But the 3rd match was abondoned as the Chinnaswamy stadium in Chennai was washed away by rain and match couldn't be played. Then now they are going to play the match in Kolkata at Eden Gardens. The 3rd match. Lets see what happens.

Comment

well now series is 2 all ... but frankly saying indian police should question Boje and Gibbs ... coz law must me more than any thing for us ... No need to arreest them but they must also have to cope in a true manner its better for the game of cricket if they speak out some thing related to match fixing truly ...

Note:-Former South African captian Hansie cronje had accepted the charge of match fixing against him that make some sense buddy....
        Last edited by sunilkumar; 11-28-2005, 10:53 PM.
        "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Nice Answer sunil!
          Link Building Resources
          Directory of Search Engines

Comment

Working...
          X