Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The more you remain silent, the more you will remain sweet in the eyes of the people. And work so hard that your success makes a noise.

Comment

Believe in your self and you will be unstoppable.

Comment

10 Inspiring Quotes From the Most Successful People in History

1. "If you're going through hell, keep going." -- Winston Churchill

2. "In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different." -- Coco Chanel

3. "What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise." -- Oscar Wilde

4. "You miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take." -- Wayne Gretzky

5. "The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success."-- Bruce Feirstein

6. "The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."-- Dolly Parton

7. "To me, business isn't about wearing suits or pleasing stockholders. It's about being true to yourself, your ideas and focusing on the essentials."--Richard Branson

8. "The longer I live, the more beautiful life becomes." -- Frank Lloyd Wright

9. "Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you." -- Nathaniel Hawthorne

10. "You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them." -- Michael Jordan

Comment

Once, you make yourself strong, no one can defeat you.

Comment

I have no special talent. I am passionately curious. Albert Einstein

Comment

Believe in yourself and you will be unstoppable.

Comment

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Comment

Working...
                X