Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• send me your beauty tips please

Hello everyone
    I'm writing an article about traditional beauty tips - the kind passed down by our mothers and grandmothers. If you have anything to share with me, that would be wonderful.
    thank you

Those who had black ach(kalay daag) because of Pimple they can use starch water on black ach ..it means they can have juice of potato on black ach...

If skin is burn because of sun then also we can apply starch water because in skin burn starch in skin cell become less .. so we must drink water properly eats lot of salad, orange and lemon water while taking luch,...drink one cup of milk for vitamin A remember don't take more than that
    We have to drink milk for our eye, but dont drink to much of milk it will increase your unnecessary cholestrol.

Just to be a beautiful is not going to solve purpose .. we shuld be beautiful form our heart and body... try to stay with happy people and in happy environment... every one have problem in their life so don't think to much of your problem.... life is big enough .. be happy.. sleep well & wash your eyes with cold water. Drink one glass of hot water in morning then go for toilet.

Because of over weight people suffer lot from various diseases...helath is wealth so ... try to remain healty .... and if you will healty... you will be beautiful..

Those who had lot of pimple they must contact skin doctor ..... I know most of teenager and my friend those who have pimple on their skin... .... they generally need advice how to remove pimple....
    Last edited by sunilkumar; 03-06-2006, 10:51 PM.
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

i am 25 old.
      i develop in international trade.
      i like to make friends with indian girls,woman.
      please do not hesitate to contact me .

Allan
      MSN:allanchen2006@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
      X