Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

housework

Originally posted by Shayri
    Girls... do you do housework in your house? Does anyone help you with it? What do you enjoy about it, and what do you hate the most?

Come on .... get those little complaints out in the open
    Yeah!! house work-----tooo tiring !!i wish there were some shortcuts for this---even i wish---we had lil faries coming n doing for us the whole work----coz with kids around there is no escaping!!

Comment

Originally posted by sunilkumar
      I am not female ...but still i want to say some thing on this......
      I am single and up till now unmarried... i stay in PG (Paying Guest), with me 3 other friends also stay ....
      I only wash my cloth & that also in washing machine.
      I give my cloth for ironing to washerman.
      I don't prepare any food.... i always eat in canteen of my office or in resturant... some time i bring bread, jam, butter, fruit etc in our room so in case if we are hungry at odd time, we can have some thing to eat....Washing dish is not a big issue because its only one plate and that also once in a blue moon ..
      As far cleaning the toilet and room male servant comes which is being provioded by our PG owner....
      When i was at my home in my home town ..my mom is there and elder sisters are there so I don't have to do any house hold work.... mom cooks food but now she is old so my sister cooks .... some time i use to make tea, dosha, Paratha etc.... but in cooking i m not expert like them....I can say i know something to cook other than brain of some one... ..
      When I am with Mom and sisters at that time I don't need any servant to clean room, cloth.... etc..

well---in this situation--i guess u woudn't ever understand the work burden sometimes women goes thru-----may be once u get married--u will know---what it makes to have things going on in making perfect house----into perfect home----it do starts with the work done inside!!

Comment

well well well

Comment

Hey renu did you just join this site. I am soumo and nice to meet you.

Comment

just checking----repkies---where do they r placed---me new to this site

Comment

Right now i am in UK (onsite) to work for my companys client... well i have one guy with me i dont know how to cook food but god send one guy with me who can cook food for me .. he cooks rice sambhar and many things... suno better learn how to cook food ....i am eating home made food in UK ... i am vegetarian and in uk 95% food are non-veg..... God is great .... I was not getting home made food in chennai but in UK because of my co-worker who knows how to cook food i m getting home made food...

Well come renu.... on this forum.... ==> difficult for me to marry
              Last edited by sunilkumar; 02-20-2006, 05:13 PM.
              "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
                I am a guy but i do help my mom in the kitchen. Common many guys do cook food too. This is not new.
                Yea, I'm all okay with men helping women with their housework (including cooking). To be honest I am abysmal at cooking and would need a woman to cook for me.

Comment

dude i help. i am not good at cooking lol.
                  its like i help cutting vegetables and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
                    dude i help. i am not good at cooking lol.
                    its like i help cutting vegetables and stuff.
                    Cutting vegies eh? My parents never wanted me to even help with that because of how bad I am at cooking (but I am pretty good at cutting vegies).

Just remember it is the woman's role to do the housework.

Comment

Silverbackman <-- I am Indian and I know in big function of marriage in olden time man were cooking food for all guest .. so cooking is not females job ..yea..... this is true male earns for family and women cooks food for family, but in recent scenario were both male and female are working ... its good for both to know how to cook food.... and those who are vegetarian like me... they should know other wise it will be very difficult for vegetarian to survive in foreign country (i.e. other than India).
                      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Originally posted by Silverbackman
                        Cutting vegies eh? My parents never wanted me to even help with that because of how bad I am at cooking (but I am pretty good at cutting vegies).

Just remember it is the woman's role to do the housework.

man if you ask me to cook an omlette or anything i bring you only one thing. That is black coloured substance which smells like burnt food. That's how bad i am at cooking.

Comment

Working...
                        X