A Time Frozen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Time Frozen

Many,many moons ago I posted on this forum and on returning today I had expected that it like any other self respecting forum would have moved on.
    But no! Some of the threads of yesteryears are still here.

Some scientists claim that linear time is a utilitarian construct of the mind and that in reality past,present and future are all the same. I am fully prepared to believe this in the context of this forum.

Please don't flame me for saying all this. Of course,I won't be--there is no one out here!

hehehe

Yeah, what's with us Indians. Such a nice forum about India and no one posts :-|. Wish there are more members and participants.

Comment

Hi observer! Nice meeting you.

Yes,I agree with you,for such a nice forum to go unattended is a crying pity.

Tell you what: why don't you and I fill up all these nice empty pages with our crayons? You colour the top ten and I will squiggle in the rest.It will be fun,and we won't let anybody else play,except perhaps Nameeta,and then only if she is very,very good.

No?
      ;-)

Comment

Nice meeting you too.

Yeah great suggestion. We could use a bit of HTML to post huge, trollish texts in red, green and yellow, all in caps LMAO

Comment

Working...
        X