Marital sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marital sex

How do married couples in India treat sex? Is it just a form of reproduction or is it for pleasure? Are women able to talk to their husband about it, or is it only done whenever a man feels like? I am trying to understand more about sexual life of Indian women, living in India. Any responses appreciated.

Ok. this is a question which will have millions of different answers. It all depends on what kind of person you are marrying. Marry someone from village then it is done to get children and women doesn't talk about it much. But go to the modern cities. All these modern kids are all for it. They can do it for pleasure and for kids, most of them do for pleasure. Then yes ofcourse you can talk about it. Anytime you want. It all depends on what type of person you are gonna marry.

Comment

Well-----
      i guess now a days where india is going upwards or so called modern--i think question of having sex only for kids isnt any more the issue.
      May be in lil backward areas or u can say the villages there may be the same reason still standing---but as far as cities n other things r concerned---SEX has become or may be slowly going towards the way of pleasure{not to mention IT IS the "pleasure "}also towards the way of earning money,{to particular groups}n just coz may be its the link that connects two couples who r day n night working for survival,where there love exists but lil time for having planned for kids any more!!

Comment

Working...
      X