Industrial Training In Chandigarh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Industrial Training In Chandigarh

I recently completed my industrial training of six months duration from the best and reputed industrial training institute in Chandigarh. The trainer of this institute were very polite to all students they always focus on our all over development that included enhancing verbal skills and personality development as well.

The Staff is highly educated and professional as well as very helpful on personal levels as well. According to me, it is an ideal place for learning PHP, Wordpress, Joomla, and Android. The environment is very friendly. The way of getting training here is very professional as we were working on live projects where you can actually feel the work when somebody appreciates it. I would suggest you to join this institute and make your training memorable.
    Last edited by shruti; 05-07-2015, 10:26 AM.

Thanks shruti for sharing this information. The objective of Industrial Training Program is to provide a comprehensive learning platform to students wherein they can enhance their employability skills and become job ready along with real corporate exposure.

Comment

Thanks Shruti to share this information. This is really very informative and enlightening for us.

Comment

Yah i heard about industrial training Chandigarh institute. One of my friend has taken training from there and she had very good experience with this institute.

Comment

Me also heard about this Institute in Chandigarh. Many persons talking about industrial training Chandigarh institute. One of my friend also takes training there and I asked personally his experience was very good. Now me also going to join this institute soon.

Comment

Thank you for sharing the useful information.
            Last edited by Parveen Komal; 07-29-2015, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Thanku for sharing this useful information. I will suggest everyone to join this.

Comment

It will be helpful for many of the student and the mainly who are interested to do their industrial training in Chandigarh.

Comment

Thankyou for sharing this information.

Comment

Than you very much Shruti for sharing this information to us, Actually I am also looking for industrial training classes to join and as I resided in Ahmedabad so I contacted one institute named Wordsvibe and got satisfaction answer from them and would like to join over there. What you say ? Would it helps me to got a great benefit in my professional life?

Comment

Thank you for sharing information.

Comment

Working...
                      X