No announcement yet.

Girls are honest in love or.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yash Mam, that's what life is all about....

You know...." Na mama say, kanaa mama accha hai "...

Love is love... Jhoota ho yea sachaa (i mean to say dosen't matter if its true or false).

I don't want to make any one sad ... ...

Koyi na koyi chahiyea pyar karnay valaa<=== Film Deewana
    Last edited by sunilkumar; 08-17-2006, 01:52 AM.
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

To sunil kumar

One line for you that

"You are with full of life"

Maintain this nature for ever!

Comment

Yash ....May esaa hee hun (i.e. I am just like this)...Brainy... Born Defact

My friend say ....may abhi tak vesaa hee hun (i.e. I am still the same)...

By the way perfection don't required any further changes....
        Last edited by sunilkumar; 08-17-2006, 10:17 AM.
        "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

thats cool

Comment

I know ... Thanks..!

Comment

hey sunil kumar or other member!
              if you are fall in love with someone then
              what will you do?

you directly Purpose her/him !
              or firsly understand her/him then purpose her/him !

Last edited by Yash Preet; 08-19-2006, 05:56 AM.

Comment

understand then propose because love - the spiritual type - is something to be taken seriously as one of the members mentioned and not like a trial and error expirament if it were the latter then it isn't called love but instead it is called being a "player" of the game of love to find the perfect one but never will because expectations change.

Comment

According to me ,ofcourse I have firstly understand him , and understand his way of thinking about his future life then purpose him .

Comment

Hey I can fall in love easily.... Its high time staying alone....

I can fall in love with girl
                    [1] who speaks too much.
                    [2] she must be tall more than 5'4 ft.
                    [3] she should be fair, with big black eyes , good structure nose and good hair.
                    [4] she should not be fat.
                    [5] she should know how to tease me and how to flirt with me.
                    [6] she should not be sadist by nature and know how to do makeup.
                    [7] Above all she should be friendly and possesive for me.

I am adustable by nature....

Sab nakhare utalunga uske ... if she had all those quality .....

I am scared of proposing girl... but if she will be my friend for long time... i will casually propose by saying will you like to give me try ? .... i want to marry u...

If she say no then will not try to propose or impress her... and if she say yes then i can go against my parent & her parent to marry her but this is also true (95%) that my parent will not have any objection in my decission.

No One is prefect not even me... so not expecting ... perfect
                    I know compromise and adjustment i have to do.

I need Bold and beautiful ..

I should be good enough to earn money its upto her that if she want to work or not otherwise.... no issue from side.

If any one (i.e. Single Female only) want's to take risk .. try me out.....

Its Me Hot Hunk.
                    Sunilkumar

Comment

Sunil kumar,
                      Dear, "it's enough to love one even if u see her once." That 's possible for some people, and other can fall in love with a person who doesn't have any of his perfect features like the hight, eye's colour, .......Right?!

As I think , person's mind can't restrict love in some features , the heart only can choose the perfect one.

Comment

So dear , just wait ur heart, I know that u were waiting for long time, but ur chance will come...I'm sure.

Best regards,
                        Yours Mina

Comment

See Mina i am unique.. you know i am different... don't compare me with other....

Falling in love at first sight is because of looks

If i will go for perfect i will end up with no girl friend or wife..

For me, my brain thinks not my heart

Comment

U have to condescend if u want to leave ur loneless .

Comment

Madam Mina i am down to earth....

Comment

I'M NOT MADAM, I'm still single

Comment

Working...
                                X