Cabbage - Spice (Gobhi Masala Curry)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabbage - Spice (Gobhi Masala Curry)

Is made of cabbage vegetable in many ways. Cabbage potato is the main dried vegetables make it all but it is a way of making vegetable cabbage cabbage condiment, it will Tridar vegetable and vegetable is very tasty. Then come Today we Gobi Masala (Cauliflower Curry) make.

Essential Ingredients - Ingredients for Gobhi Masala Curry
    • Cabbage - 500 grams (medium size cabbage)
    • Yogurt - 1/4 cup
    • Salt - ¼ tsp
    • Black pepper - ¼ tsp
    • Corn flour - 2 tbsp
    • Oil to fry cabbage
    • For vegetable seasoning:
    • Tomatoes - 250 grams (3-4 medium sized)
    • Green chili -1 - 2
    • Ginger - one inch long piece
    • Oil - 2-3 table spoon
    • Asafoetida - a pinch
    • Cumin seeds - ¼ tsp
    • Turmeric powder - ¼ tsp
    • Coriander powder - a small spoon
    • Sour cream or cream - 2 table spoon
    • Red pepper - 1/4 teaspoon less
    • Salt - to taste (3/4 tsp)
    • Garam Masala - ¼ tsp
    • Green Coriander - 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
    Please Merinet cabbage pieces: Take the mass of curd, yogurt are Mthe salt, pepper and corn flour mix. Put the pieces of cabbage in the solution thoroughly by running spoon Place for 15-20 minutes.
    Put oil in a frying pan and heat it. Put the pieces of cabbage in hot oil until brown Tliye and take it out on a plate.
    2-3 tbsp oil in a frying pan left click to remove excess oil, the oil put in the asafetida and cumin. Put cumin, turmeric powder and coriander powder. Play spoon spices, crushed tomatoes in the spices, ginger and green chilli masala spice up the oil not until then swam Bhuniye.
    Pour in the cream or sour cream condiments Bhuniye 2-3 minutes. Pieces of fried cabbage fried in spices, salt, red chilli and garam masala are frying spoon Run 2 minutes.
    Cauliflower Masala (Masala Gobi Fry) is a dry vegetable preparations. Take out vegetable and coriander leaves in a bowl, pour Garnish it up.
    Cauliflower masala curry (Masala Gobi Curry) Make : the vegetables and mix in a cup of water and salt to taste. Please boil and cook until vegetables. Each curry, spice cabbage is ready. Take vegetables in a bowl, pour over Garnish it with coriander. Of cabbage vegetable masala hot naans, parathas, Serve and eat with chapati or rice.

Thank you for sharing.................nice recipe

Comment

Thank you for sharing this.

Comment

I will definitely try it.Thank you for sharing this.

Comment

I have made this yesterday. It was really a great experience. I do this in little bit different method. I have boiled the Cauliflower pieces in water by squeezing lime in this. When, i am making this my friends are laughing at me but when i have made this they said wow after checking the taste. I have tried this recipe first time after reading lots of reviews & recipes like this. Overall it was great a experience. You must have to try this if you you want to make something delicious for your love one.
          Last edited by Guest; 01-06-2014, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Can I add onion and garlic to this Gobhi Masala Curry?

Comment

Yes, definitely. It will add some extra spice in this recipe, even i have made this by adding onion and garlic to this.

Comment

Thank you for sharing.................yummeeeeeeeeeee recipe

Comment

Working...
                X