Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invariantology - ?

You are to explore one and all.
    And, invariantology is the science on the invariants to explore one and all.

You are to detail one and all.
    And, invariantology is the science on the invariants to detail one and all.

You are to relate one and all.
    And, invariantology is the science on the invariants to relate one and all.

You are to set questions on one and all.
    And, invariantology is the science on the invariants to set questions on one and all.

You are to recognize one and all.
    And, invariantology is the science on the invariants to recognize one and all.

You are to have ideas one and all.
    And, invariantology is the science on the invariants to have ideas one and all.

You are to mean one and all.
    And, invariantology is the science on the invariants to mean one and all.

You are to design experiments on one and all.
    And, invariantology is the science on the invariants to design experiments one and all.

You are to explain one and all.
    And, invariantology is the science on the invariants to explain one and all.

Find invariantology at: http://wwf.edula.com

Today, it is said that there is no common ground among the subjects taught in schools. It is also projected that - it is difficult to make education easier!.
    I would be happy, If someone guides me in this direction.

It appears to me that the invariants are the unifying principles, common grounds, essence -

I felt that Invariantology might find some use for school children in understanding the subjects taught in schools.

But I find in this world, everyone tries to complecate the matter; not towards simpification.

Being the editor of invariantology, I find myself in a sea of confusion. Let me admit that I am not a professional writer or philosopher. Just I completed my studentship and taken lectuership.

Whatever I thought - I edited and put it in the webpage. Ironically, what I find is that the elderly people are not clearifying the doubts I have. In many "so-called" philosophy forum I got tons and tons of humiliation.

Nobody is litterally interested in solving the problems the children face in schools. But, it is make a propaganda on the issues of school children.

Whether the elderly people accept it or reject it, as a teacher I am teaching Invariantology to my students and the future will decide - invariantology is right or wrong!

Comment

Working...
    X