X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha, that's a funny one.

Comment

Are Indian Guys Mama's Boys?

Are alot/majority of Indian guys "mama's boys?" From what I have read, it seems to be true. If it is true, is it more regional, south, north, etc.? Come on guys, admit it if it's true. If so, how does this happen so often? What do the girls say?

Are Indian males in general protective of their sisters?

Is there a different set of standards between growing up male or female in an Indian family, or do girls and boys get equal treatment within an Indian family?

What is the general overall public opinion of guys in the US from people in India (be honest)?

Do you think Indian men in general seem to be more sensitive than men in other parts of the world, or is this not true?

I am back with my questions...

CJgirl

Comment

guess what cjgirl Indian men are not mama's boy but they respect their parents. We don't just go around drinking wine and forget about our mama. How would you feel if your children left you for good and went away and you had taken so much care of them.

we are not mama's boy, but it is our duty to take care of our parents but in the meantime we make our own decisions and also respect our wife and give them the same love. so in short we do more then western guys. they only have sex with girls or love them and then go away. we love our wife and take care of our parents.

what do you expect? leave our sistes alone for good. nope we are protective. you don't expect us to let our sisters hang around with bad guys. we want their good. any problems with that?

lots of disucussions on this and i am saying this again that yes girls and boys are treated equally in most of the Indian family and specially in educated families.

Guys in US are stylish and are basically too advanced(which they are not even close to), have multi partners, smart(not even in real life). we just have wrong idea of western countries.

again there's diversity in India. all men are not the same. some can be sensitive and some can't be.

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
          guess what cjgirl Indian men are not mama's boy but they respect their parents. We don't just go around drinking wine and forget about our mama. How would you feel if your children left you for good and went away and you had taken so much care of them.

we are not mama's boy, but it is our duty to take care of our parents but in the meantime we make our own decisions and also respect our wife and give them the same love. so in short we do more then western guys. they only have sex with girls or love them and then go away. we love our wife and take care of our parents.

what do you expect? leave our sistes alone for good. nope we are protective. you don't expect us to let our sisters hang around with bad guys. we want their good. any problems with that?

lots of disucussions on this and i am saying this again that yes girls and boys are treated equally in most of the Indian family and specially in educated families.

Guys in US are stylish and are basically too advanced(which they are not even close to), have multi partners, smart(not even in real life). we just have wrong idea of western countries.

again there's diversity in India. all men are not the same. some can be sensitive and some can't be.
          Well, what you said could be true in a sense, but the allegation that non-indian men are inferior to Indian men in case of values seems like a preconceived notion, dont you think? Have you lived their lives? or did you ever even closely relate with their lives? if so you would know, no matter which nationality a person belongs to, he/she can stick to moral values and lead a decent enough life caring for their loved ones...

Comment

Yup i didn't mean that. What i meant that we are not mama's boy. That's it.
            I do know that men from other nationality does have values and stuff. But why are they not considered mama's boy and why we are considered mama's boy.

i mean what the heck??

Comment

I'm not indian, but I met an indian girl sometime back and she is so nice and so much caring. She is very special and how I wish I could have met her sooner! Well, just for indian girl, if indian men are the same, then don't look for other guys, indian guys are perfect :-)

Comment

yes that's true. Indian men are good too. Not all of them. There are exceptions. But i have decided if i marry i will marry an Indian girl. lol.

Comment

Yea Indian Man are good they use both water and tissue paper in toilet .... , so indian man are more clean... Just to use deo-draunt is not going to make any sense..

Indian man take proper care of their hair they use to take bath daily... well i am in UK i can see the difference ..

Most of Indian (male and female) know how to cook food ...

Their is no comparisan between Indian and Non-Indian male... most of Indian family in western coutry prefer husband of their daughter to be Indian... Indian male by tradition are very good they know how to save money for their child and future.... Indian male think for their future and their family future....

Now i am in UK i can say Indian males are to good in matter of life partner.....

Male from other part of world have to learn many things from indian male

Girls those who are vegetarian should not think of other male other than indian coz ... Indian are only vegetarian .....

Indian male are good to live any where in this world ..but male other than Indian cannot survive in any part of this world.
                  Exception:- Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Srilankan, Nepalies.

I Thank to God...... I am an Indian....
                  Last edited by sunilkumar; 02-20-2006, 07:21 PM.
                  "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

man i give countless amount of thanks to god that I am Indian and now suddenly i want to live more cause i am INdian and want to see how much India develops and stuff.
                    I wish that if i am born again i am again an Indian.

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
                      man i give countless amount of thanks to god that I am Indian and now suddenly i want to live more cause i am INdian and want to see how much India develops and stuff.
                      I wish that if i am born again i am again an Indian.
                      Exactly! Same feelings here! But should have lots of $$$ ...
                      Link Building Resources
                      Directory of Search Engines

Comment

Yup that's true sunil. Where do you exactly live?

Comment

I don't know if Indian guys are better than worse than others but what has really caught my eyes is that atleast some Indian guys living abroad are kind of aggressive when it comes to getting the attention of girls... By aggressive I mean that they won't take no for an answer and act as if a Western looking girl is free pray and will say yes to sex at all times.

Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of Western guys like that and I've also met really nice Indian guys, too. The difference just is that the Indian guys don't give up when you try to signal, in a polite way, that you're not intrested... But I guess you can interpret that as cultural differences (i.e. the guy just thinks you're playing hard to get when you're just trying to say no).

Comment

Lala .... you cannot stop the fighting sprit of indian male in any field & not even in matter of seducing girl ... But this is also true Most of Indian boys are devoted to one life partner because of cultural difference.....

When you love some girls then express your feeling... & if they refuse try it again may be she can change her mind ....... whats wrong in it... ?

Try Try untill you don't get success.

HAR KI-C KO NAHI MEELTA YAHAN PYAR ZINDAGI MAY
                            KUSH NASIB HAI VO JINKO YE MEELI BAHAR ZINDAGI MAY
                            Last edited by sunilkumar; 02-27-2006, 04:59 PM.
                            "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Well........
                              mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............
                              i guess Indian gals would always prefer Indian boyz, as far as spending life with someone is concerned.
                              In outer countries..where there r alot of divorces n so called datings....that goes on n on even after marriage........i guess Our culture has taught us atleast to live with someone or for someone thruout our life ...that would also solve the purpose of our REASON to live .Even though our place do have divorces n datings.......but we do live for that one person once we R serious.I m not pointing against Non indians....but as far as indian gals r the topic....deep down we all do know ,its our culture n the way of living that would always prefer an indian male first!!!!

Comment

On one post on this forum there was written that ....
                                ==>Are alot/majority of Indian guys "mama's boys?"

Yes Indian Guys are Mama's boy...

But other guys(Non-Indian) neither mama’s boy nor of their wife.

I am Proud To be my Mama's boy

Globally All female want their son to be their only... Mom is the one who have child in her for 9 month. she is first who teach you how to walk talk, she is the one who teach you first character of alphabet, she teach you moral, she teach you how to respect other people. She makes you brave and courageous, she tells you who is your father, she teach you how to respect female and tells you what female thinks. Mom understand boy more compare to his wife. In my religion we pray to Mom and consider to be our god … well I belong to north of India there mother do fasting without drinking water for their son so that he can be brave and have long life…

Now say how can I be of my wife more than my mom..
                                Mom is the one who teach boy to be honest and patriot.

One day my wife will be mom of son she will also get same respect from his son that what I give to my mom my son will learn everything from my behaviour that how I am to my parent.
                                Mom always guides his son about making good relationship with his wife. Every mom want his child (i.e. son) to be happy and on top.

Mata Pita ka karaz kabhi beta chukka nahi pata hai…

I am Proud To be my Mama's boy

Comment

Working...
                                X