Terrorist attack on Mumbai....again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by India1989
    absolutely right honey. and what others said like neha and yash. Try to understand. India just cannot attack pakistan. THere's international pressure. they can put sanction on us. Otherwise right now Pak would've gone for good.

Pakistan says that they are doing this for the cause of muslims in India. If that's so then why did they bomb Jama Masjid. WHy did they harm a muslim place of worship. Its just an excuse. They actually wants to destroy India.
    Oh!i can most definately tell you there will be no sanctions. We've got evidence about terrorist camps in POK.Even US,Britan and rest of the world knows about it.We have time and time again warned them to destry the terrorist camps but they haven't listened.WE have very good reason to go to war.There might be some eyebrows raised but long term sanctions are very unlikely especially after Israel's attack on Lebanon.
    Anyways we dont even need to go to war.Precision bombing by IAF can destroy the terrorist camps in POK and come back in less than 2 hours .

Comment

that's true. we could take actions. But are we taking any? Are we doing anything? We are talking over here. Send a freaking billion letters to PM saying that you go to war with Pakistan or hell will break lose in this country. We are gonna kill you. What are few corrupt leaders gonna do against 1.1 billion people. God!!

Intelligence agencies. Oh common. We don't even talk about war why will the Indian govt ask them to go to Pakistan and spy on them and stuff and etc etc. If they want they can do anything. If IAF wants they can come back in 2 hours after destroying terrorist camps in POK. But why aren't they doing that. There are some people above them. We are not Pakistan that army comes and throw the govt and rules the coutnry. They have to follow them and that's the part i hate. What rules man. What rules!!! What peace!! ARe they following peace and rules. If they don't we won't.

Everytime Pakistan started it and we ended it. This time we have to start and we have to end it. So they know a lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
        that's true. we could take actions. But are we taking any? Are we doing anything? We are talking over here. Send a freaking billion letters to PM saying that you go to war with Pakistan or hell will break lose in this country. We are gonna kill you. What are few corrupt leaders gonna do against 1.1 billion people. God!!

Intelligence agencies. Oh common. We don't even talk about war why will the Indian govt ask them to go to Pakistan and spy on them and stuff and etc etc. If they want they can do anything. If IAF wants they can come back in 2 hours after destroying terrorist camps in POK. But why aren't they doing that. There are some people above them. We are not Pakistan that army comes and throw the govt and rules the coutnry. They have to follow them and that's the part i hate. What rules man. What rules!!! What peace!! ARe they following peace and rules. If they don't we won't.

Everytime Pakistan started it and we ended it. This time we have to start and we have to end it. So they know a lesson.
        Mark my words.Pakistan is going to be bashed by all countries in the G8 summit.Our PM. MMS has received evindence of Pakistan being involved with LeT and is going to present it at the summit.There is no escape for Pakistan this time round especially after the London tube blast where the terrorist where from Pakistani origin and are said to be trained in Pakistan.
        Even Afganistan has accused Pakistan of providing shelter to Talibani militants. The LeT which has been named as a terrorist organisation by CIA has friendly relations with the Pakistani Government.

Comment

Pakistan should go now. They have lived long enough. They should learn their lessons. Lets see if they actually go through anything. I don't think that G8 is gonna take any action on Pakistan and neither would India.

Comment

tell one

I want to ques from any one terriort that why the innocent indians are died
            if you have any regret then you asked directly to the govt. one think is there.
            If realy want to kell the person then i would sugges the terriort that kill our leader so that some of the "tharthe pa boja kam ho jaaa."

Comment

I also wanted to meet a terrorist for a long time. Wonder when i will meet them. That time i won't ask any question. I won't talk but i will act. Enough is enough. THey have attacked us everywhere. Kashmir, Kolkata, Patna, NE, Delhi, Bangalore, and ofcourse Mumbai.

THey have tried to destroy our IT sector and make us financially destable. They have attacked our temple, mosque and even other religious places.

THey have attacked our bombed our buses, trains and also hijacked our planes.

They have even attacked our parliament.

There should be a limit to it. How long are we gonna take these attacks. Kill them now.

Comment

To eradicate terrorism, you need to root out Islam. Atleast, wha't bad in that religion. I am not against any religion, but Islam is one religion that has stopped to adapt itself to the changing times and doesn't want to acknowledge the existence of other religions.
                Six and Out
                Your source for cricket news, views, and pics!

Comment

Well rooting islam will not be a proper solution. Cause in that bomb blasts lots of innocent Indian muslims were killed too. Indian muslims have never participated in terrorism against India. We have to root only one county. Its Pakistan. Very few other islamic countries are going for terrorism. Its just that Pakistan cannot tolerate the existence of India. So they should be rooted and we will be freed of many of our problems.

Comment

what about bangladesh?? which is worse to bengalis- pakis or bangladeshis??
                    miqsh
                    EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

India should create a bigger secret police

I think the solution with terrorisme is to create a huge network of secret police.They should hire young or begger in the street to rent their eyes.Give then vagabond, the poor begger.The should hire million more polices and beter trained.Polices that will randomly verify loggage of anyone with no prejudice or profiling.

India have million poors why not using them against terrorists.Just pay them a few rupie, they will tell you everything they say in the street. The fight against terrorism should invilve every sector of the indian society.

We should never allow this to happend again because it will be the end of india IT boom. No foreigner would want to invests india anymore.

Also, india have to be carefull with corporate terrorism. Some country like russia or tchecoslovakya could sponsore terrorism in indian in order to force companies to come back to their country.

This is why indian poilice should not profiling because a criminal can also be a clean looking busnessman with blonde hair.

Comment

i think now we have to be straight forwad with pak what the want fight , peace , war , or kashmir. becuse we are fed up of this cold war ,like blast in dehli , kashmir, bombay just come to 1final decision war or peace there is no use of this treatys like samjohta train etc there is no use of fighting with each other in installments just come to the botom line ,and lets see who is having the guts to kill or chill

Comment

Originally posted by miqsh
                          what about bangladesh?? which is worse to bengalis- pakis or bangladeshis??
                          The answer to your question is simple. Both of them are similarly worse. Its like asking that which is worse. a rotten apple or a rotten banana.

And i think honey is right. THis is cold war. USA did the same thing in USSR and then USSR broke apart. We should not let this happen. We should strike back at Pakistan badly and break them apart like there's no tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                          X