Nikita Gandhi Wins 'Masterchef India Season 4'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nikita Gandhi Wins 'Masterchef India Season 4'

At 22 years old, Nikita Gandhi has made greater strides in her career than some even twice her age. Business graduate from the University of Baltimore, entrepreneur, and food blogger are among her numerous titles, but Gandhi is best known for her recent fame as "youngest master-chef". Nikita took home 1 crore while Neha first runner up took 10 lakhs and Bhakti being 2nd runner was awarded by 5 lakh rupees cash prize.
    Web design company

FINALLY MY FAVOURITE NIKITA WINS.Congratulations NIKITA

Comment

Congratulation nikita.. I knew tht u wil won.

Comment

Congratulations Nikita.
        It’s better to give than to receive. Especially advice

Comment

Masterchef is one of my favourite show and Nikita really proud on you as she of just 22 and become masterchef which means alot. And many many congrats to all three Nikita, Neha and Bhakti.

Comment

Congratulation Nikita. You deserve it.

Comment

Congratulation.. Nikita. you deserve it & best wishes for your future.

Comment

Congrats to Nikita, as she won the title of Master Chef season 4. Great achievement at this age. Good luck for your near future.
                Neha Rani
                Success doesn't come to u , U Go To It....

Comment

Congrats to Nikita , You are behoove for this..

Comment

This is truly a great achievement at the age of 21. Congratulation Nikita.

Comment

After 11 weeks and 67 episodes of vegetarian food and high-intense drama, the time finally came for India to choose the winner of 'MasterChef India 4'. Nikita Gandhi, the 21-year-old from UAE, born in Ahmedabad, has now been chosen by millions of voters across India to bag the title of MasterChef India 4.

Comment

Working...
                      X