No announcement yet.

Terrorist strikes again - Varanasi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup i know, people are becoming less and less active here. I don't why the previous active members are not participating anymore.

Comment

Yes i agree with you cause we are discussing one of the most sensetive issue of terrorism gripping our country.If we are not interset in this issue that means we don't care about country's harmony.

So i request everyone to participate in this discussion.

Comment

And before we say anything we should think cause this is a very sensitive discussion. Right after Varanasi blasts there has been a twin blasts in India's largest mosque Jama Masjid. Things can get worse if we don't act fast. Indian intelligence informational has reported that terrorists are planning something really deadly against India which could harm India badly if India doesn't start working from now. And by saying badly they mean real damage which could also result in the country getting divided. that's the aim of the terrorists.

Comment

I totally agree with you things are going to be worst if you see the history of last three or four months so many incidents of terrorist have been defined as they wants to divide the country.Recently the attacks on tourists in J&K and attampt to destroy the headquarter of RSS In Nagpur can be the chain incidents in this process.

Comment

A new terrorist organization has been formed called HUJI. Nick name: Bleed India operation.
            Aim: Creating coutries for Muslim Indians in north and south India.
            Make Indian forces bleed and finally break our spirit and weaken us.

Reason: They think that Indians are committing atrocities on Indian muslims.

Comment

u must appreciate the pakistanis as they seem to be very persistent. unlike others who give up easily.
              miqsh
              EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

Dear Sir:
                I offer good tyre and tube, If you are interested in tyre and tube, please touch me,
                my e-mail: tirestube@yahoo.com.cn

Comment

Originally posted by miqsh
                  u must appreciate the pakistanis as they seem to be very persistent. unlike others who give up easily.

Yup the Pakistanis are really persistent in destroying us. WE should really thank them cause in this process they are spending lots of resources in destroying us while in their country people are not even getting to live safely.

That's great. They are trying to create a horror for people living in India while in their own country people cannot sleep safely.

Its true.
                  God punished those who deserves to be punished.

Comment

Good one india1989,

I am surprised mishq u can still see positivies with pakistan, inspite of their dastardly deeds of terrorism.

Its a straight forward question to u. I think they are number one bastards who r spreading terrorism and talking of azad kashmir in india. Do u agree with me dear mishq. I would love an answer in yes or no.

Comment

yes miqsh answer us. And thanks for the compliments. Well Pakistanis deserved that kinda comment and they should deserve more. I think whatever good things they do still it won't equal how much evil things they have done.

Comment

yes, i do support them only for the sake of the innocent afghan refugees living there, stop bombing them with nukes if it is to happen, Indians.

oh yes, we aren't able to remove our own politicians in our country and we go for others out of our boundary. how ironic. let's renovate the indian government and then go at the pakistanis. they are horrific and dastardly i agree. see all these matters are like a part of the food web. there could be different endings in this issue. it is like killing one snake to be bitten by thousands more.

so we have to build ourselves internally. so i hope that gave u about my opinion on our 'dear' neighbour.
                        miqsh

Comment

Whenever we go to build ourselfes internally guess what happens.

MIqsh let me give you an insight to what happened in the year 1999.

ok, as usual there was peace talk between India and Pakistan and Pakistan said that we will not war, stop terrorism and blah blah blah.

India believed them. Now there is this border in India where temparature goes down to -60 degrees and soldiers gaurd that border. But that year after receiving the warmth of Nawaz Sharif India removed troops from not only there but also from other parts. India concentrated on its developments. Trying to remove poverty and corruption. But as summer arrived troops marched to check the border but before even reaching close to the border all of them were killed. Later when investigated they found out that whole of Baltistan part of India was occupied by Pakis.

NOw when they went to remove them India lost 635 jawans.

so you know pakis won't let us develop ourselfes. they will always interfere. Its like if you are resting your sis will come and disturb you.

So better to finish them off and then develop ourselfes. Atleast there will be no worry of another interference.

Comment

sure then go ahead. no stopping u hereafter.
                            miqsh

Comment

if i get a chance i will sure go ahead.

Comment

ya

ya I agree with omni !

Comment

Working...
                                X