Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian Men vs. Non-Indian Men

Which do you prefer girls? Why?

I can bet on it Indian gals prefer indian male for whole life? and those who dont have any choice may go for non-indian male but i can say non indian gal will also prefer indian male if they know them personally
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

I am a bit particular myself you know when it comes to sheilas, but what bothers me is the smell of curry.

Comment

I don't know about girls but I would say that Indian girls are the best.

Comment

Yea Indian Girl prefer Indian (Boy) life partner because of the culture and most of indian male are true to there wife campare to non-indian, he he excpetion are always there , Indian by nature are more kind & caring than others.
          Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

Nice to see one girl going for Indian guys.

Comment

hi buddies,i'm mauritian but indeed very amazed by indian and also indian guys are very kind and caring .so wanna be fren dost ,i'll be glad..........

Comment

hello friend ,
                to be frank ,actually in love we don't look if it is indian or non-indian and when two souls meet so no one can seperate them.c u later ...anishta

Comment

We wellcome you anishta on this forum, good to see you....... but still i believe before some one fall in love they have their own dreams and most of time they do search as per their dream only .
                  Last edited by sunilkumar; 12-07-2005, 03:46 PM.
                  "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

oh yeah you are great so you r frm india , nice meeting you . what's ur name and tell me more about you dear,waana be my friend

Comment

check out the below link and know me

If you are new to the forums Drop in and tell us a little about yourself. You are sure to get a warm welcome from IndiaBook.com Forums Members.

check out my replies on the forum

Check out the threads that i started on this forum

Comment

Welcome to this forum anishta. Ya, when two souls meet, they donot see whether other person is Indian or non-Indian. Love is Blind. One become blind regarding the bad habits of other.
                        Megrisoft Team Member
                        Search India

Comment

Welcome to this forum anishta. You are gladly welcomed. I am from India too. I would be happy to be your friend.

Comment

Anishta. Cultural barriers break down with more exposure.
                            Having seen many people from different cultures over the last 10 years, I can agree with you in the sense that for a person who doesnt restrict himself/herself with the dreams about women/men from his/her culture only, love between two matters more than racial, cultural, ethnic etc differences.
                            Ofcourse there will be many hurdles of different nature, but if both the persons in love can work together, they will make themselves better.

Comment

Indian Males are hot .. Thats why India have lot of popullation

Comment

Working...
                              X