Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The dreams that I dream-1- Rapture (Second Coming Of Jesus)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The dreams that I dream-1- Rapture (Second Coming Of Jesus)

In the year 1994, one night I had a dream. In the dream, I am walking along with a very close friend of mine on the road near my clinic. Nothing spectacular happening. The usual buzz of people going about their businesses and traffic plying by. We seemed to be discussing some recent events in our lives, enjoying the good sunny weather as we walked along.

We both had umbrellas to shield us from the slight drizzle that ensued. Suddenly it started getting dark. Still walking along we did not seem to be disturbed by the rain as it was very mild;but the darkness seemed to be getting worse. A very strange fear gripped me as the darkness increased. My steps faltered. I told my friend,"I feel something terrible is going to happen.""I can’t go any further."My friend ressured me,"Why do you worry? The Lord is with us."The darkness not only increased but there were lightnings and thunders. Never in my lifetime had I heard such thunders. It was terrible. It almost seemed to break my back.

My friends’ poise renewed my inner being. He said,"Come, let’s praise the Lord. No evil will befall us. The lightnings were now striking very near us."Despite the terrifying atmosphere, we started praising the Lord whole-heartedly and took giant strides forward."Praise The Lord, Praise The Lord"we shouted in unison.

And then it happened. In a flash, in the twinkling of a eye, a huge lightning came right upto us and sucked us up into the skies. As we ascended into the skies, unspeakable joy filled our hearts. We were still praising the Lord. And there the dream ended.

That dream made me think a lot and I delved deeply into the scriptures to find it’s meaning. I found that the Lord Jesus Christ has a unique plan for my life and hopefully as you leaf through the pages of the Bible you will discover that He has a unique plan for your life too.

Now, very carefully read the following passages from the Holy bible.

"Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: "Death has been swallowed up in victory."(1 Corinthians 15:51-54)

"For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever."(1 Thessalonians 4:16, 17)

These are the two most significant passages from the Holy Bible that speak of an event called "Rapture". This word brings indescribable hope and joy to some and confusion to others.

Rapture should be nothing less than the ultimate blessed hope and eager expectation of every true Christian. It is what the early church longed for and through the centuries has continued to be the hope of many who have believed in the Lord Jesus Christ.

I believe it will happen sometime in my lifetime. And may the Holy Spirit prepare you and me for that blessed moment.
    Free Flash
    http://freeflash.in/

In today's world even if some human is like Jesus, preaching peace and love, do you thinking anyone will give a shit on him?

The world is too individualistic to listen to another human. the last time someone was close to Jesus was Gandhi and look what people did to him.

Anyways, I don't want to disappoint you. May your fantasy keep your hope alive
    I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

Dear Neo

Originally posted by Neo
      In today's world even if some human is like Jesus, preaching peace and love, do you thinking anyone will give a shit on him?

The world is too individualistic to listen to another human. the last time someone was close to Jesus was Gandhi and look what people did to him.

Anyways, I don't want to disappoint you. May your fantasy keep your hope alive
      God gives everyone a chance to know the truth. We can accept/reject it. Finally when we die, we have no time for argument/debate. If you have lived for God, you will have your reward, if you have rejected Him, you suffer in eternity.
      Free Flash

Comment

Originally posted by jeremiah7
        God gives everyone a chance to know the truth. We can accept/reject it. Finally when we die, we have no time for argument/debate. If you have lived for God, you will have your reward, if you have rejected Him, you suffer in eternity.
        what kind of God he is if he expects loyality in return for rewards ( bribes ) of heaven and makes u suffer if you don't agree to his views?

is God authoritarian?

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
          what kind of God he is if he expects loyality in return for rewards ( bribes ) of heaven and makes u suffer if you don't agree to his views?

is God authoritarian?
          Have you ever seen the clay in the Potters hand speak like you speak? We are God's creation and He expects us to live according to His ways.
          Free Flash

Comment

The dreams that I dream-2- Earthquakes

In 2004-05, when several earthquakes were occuring all over the world and in India, I was awakened one night by the Lord by showing me a dream of a massive earthquake occuring here in Kerala, South India.

In the dream, I was driving my car to our Church but to my horror, the roads are split wide open and I can neither go forwards/backwards. Obviously it was a warning that a quake would hit our state, so I prayed about the matter and then forgot about it. A week later, the Lord showed me another dream wherein an earthquake has already taken place in our state and I am giving people directions as to where to find shelters. I prayed about the matter again, this time more seriously.

To tell me that my prayers were not enough, the Lord showed me yet another dream of an earthquake that had hit a locality near my house, with broken bridges and fallen electric lines. For several days I and my wife prayed fervently that this may not happen. I resorted to corporate prayer and asked my church members to fast and pray for a day to avert this calamity.

God saved our state from a major disaster. Well, not many know of my dreams and many wouldn't understand that some had "stood in the gap." Praise God that He gives prior warning to His children who walk with Him.
            Free Flash

Comment

Have you ever seen the clay in the Potters hand speak like you speak? We are God's creation and He expects us to live according to His ways.
              yea ok. may be next time when i ll be sand i ll give up reasoning.

Comment

The dreams that I dream-2- Earthquakes

In 2004-05, when several earthquakes were occuring all over the world and in India, I was awakened one night by the Lord by showing me a dream of a massive earthquake occuring here in Kerala, South India.

In the dream, I was driving my car to our Church but to my horror, the roads are split wide open and I can neither go forwards/backwards. Obviously it was a warning that a quake would hit our state, so I prayed about the matter and then forgot about it. A week later, the Lord showed me another dream wherein an earthquake has already taken place in our state and I am giving people directions as to where to find shelters. I prayed about the matter again, this time more seriously.

To tell me that my prayers were not enough, the Lord showed me yet another dream of an earthquake that had hit a locality near my house, with broken bridges and fallen electric lines. For several days I and my wife prayed fervently that this may not happen. I resorted to corporate prayer and asked my church members to fast and pray for a day to avert this calamity.

God saved our state from a major disaster. Well, not many know of my dreams and many wouldn't understand that some had "stood in the gap." Praise God that He gives prior warning to His children who walk with Him.
                u mean God found ur prayers saved only people of Kerela? Good lord, why couldn't you pray for all the natural calamities in the world. so many people died in katrina disaster..

very sad. or does God have selective departments catering to selective prayers? may be next time you guys should pray for world peace. may be he will listen. don't be so selfish as to pray only for kerela. comeon Lord's heart is much bigger than this.

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                  u mean God found ur prayers saved only people of Kerela? Good lord, why couldn't you pray for all the natural calamities in the world. so many people died in katrina disaster..

very sad. or does God have selective departments catering to selective prayers? may be next time you guys should pray for world peace. may be he will listen. don't be so selfish as to pray only for kerela. comeon Lord's heart is much bigger than this.
                  God has many servants all over the world to pray for each and every city, state & country and He informs His servants about the same. I pray for world peace regularly. But peace is not what is prophesied in the Bible. It's destruction because of man's wickedness and rebellion. God is able to save those who trust in Him. Perhaps you should give it a try.
                  Free Flash

Comment

God has many servants all over the world to pray for each and every city, state & country and He informs His servants about the same. I pray for world peace regularly. But peace is not what is prophesied in the Bible. It's destruction because of man's wickedness and rebellion. God is able to save those who trust in Him. Perhaps you should give it a try.
                    What makes you think I don't
                    You have your own way, I have my own. Since you publicise yours on a forum, I was curious of the efficacy of the same. I got it now, because its destruction that is prophesied in bible, you pray to be on the safer side to give God a helping hand to save you. quite interesting i admit.

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                      What makes you think I don't
                      You have your own way, I have my own. Since you publicise yours on a forum, I was curious of the efficacy of the same. I got it now, because its destruction that is prophesied in bible, you pray to be on the safer side to give God a helping hand to save you. quite interesting i admit.
                      God wants to save everyone who will obey Him, not just me and considering the consequences of rebelling against Him, it's good that you obey too. Who would want to suffer eternally in a lake of fire?

To know more, read an article that I have written
                      Free Flash

Comment

God wants to save everyone who will obey Him, not just me and considering the consequences of rebelling against Him, it's good that you obey too. Who would want to suffer eternally in a lake of fire?

To know more, read an article that I have written
                        http://www.faithwriters.com/e-book-details.php?id=1059
                        thnks but no thnks i read the first page and ur ideas sound freaky to me.

nyways u have a right to ur ideas. i m done with this discussion. have a nice "after life"

Comment

jeremiah7 you said ==>God wants to save everyone who will obey Him, not just me and considering the consequences of rebelling against Him, it's good that you obey too.

Am I servant of God ...?

I am creation of God, i am not robot of God.... and if i am robot of god... whatever is feeded in me i will do that.... now if machine have some defact then that should be taken care by its creator to upgrade it....

I do have an Expire Date .... and every things of this universe have Expire date....
                          We are going to be transform from one form of energy to other form of energy.

This is a brahm gyan ... Enjoy..!
                          "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Originally posted by sunilkumar
                            jeremiah7 you said ==>God wants to save everyone who will obey Him, not just me and considering the consequences of rebelling against Him, it's good that you obey too.

Am I servant of God ...?

I am creation of God, i am not robot of God.... and if i am robot of god... whatever is feeded in me i will do that.... now if machine have some defact then that should be taken care by its creator to upgrade it....

I do have an Expire Date .... and every things of this universe have Expire date....
                            We are going to be transform from one form of energy to other form of energy.

This is a brahm gyan ... Enjoy..!
                            Since you are a creation, you must obey all the more. What can robots do? They are created to do a specific task. Man has been endowed with wisdom to do good by God but he chooses evil and that's why the world is such a mess.

As you say, you have an expiry date. That's true. But it's your ignorance that you say that all things have expiry date. There's not going to be any transformation from one energy to other form. Someone said, "Ignorance is bliss" and if that is true, as you say.....enjoy....
                            Free Flash

Comment

Dear Doctor I said its brahm gyan (universal knowledge) most of intelectual dont know what i said?

You think God is suprem Power ... so lets tell me who made God ... ? ...

You said i am creation of GOD then why he had feeded wrong Data in me ? so its his problem not mine... Remember one thing Gods creation is always perfect... so am I...

Dr. I am always in heaven ... you still have to achive it.

There are thousand of God in your surrounding.... you don't know you are also god for some one... its all depends how you think .... ?

I am source of energy, I am powerfull but Everything has an expire date ... so this source of energy will be transform into different state.... thats were my expire date comes... (expire date of sunil(identity))

I know where is my GOD? I don't have to search him.... or follow some one to meet him....
                              Last edited by sunilkumar; 10-18-2006, 12:02 PM.
                              "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Working...
                              X