Who can help in bad times.........?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who can help in bad times.........?

tell me who can help in our bad times? I think no one can help other. b'coz human being is selfish. Only GOD is there to help us. We can loose heart in such a condition. when we face crisis, we should believe in GOD & existence in GOD. God will help everyone if faith is there.................

Originally posted by Bhavyaa
    tell me who can help in our bad times? I think no one can help other. b'coz human being is selfish.
    Then why have you posted such question? If you think that human beings can't help each other in crisis lol.

when we face crisis, we should believe in GOD & existence in GOD.
    Why not when we are happy?
    Link Building Resources
    Directory of Search Engines

Comment

Originally posted by sunil
      Then why have you posted such question? If you think that human beings can't help each other in crisis lol.

Why not when we are happy?
      I mean to say that it's my opinion about this. But wat u think who can help u in bad times?

Comment

I mean to say that it's my opinion about this. But wat u think who can help u in bad times?
        My whole family and my friends.
        BTW why do you think that there is no one who can help u in bad times?
        Link Building Resources
        Directory of Search Engines

Comment

Struggle is the second name of life

Yes, Bhavyaa I agree with you only God help us in crisis if we have trust on God. Bhavyaa if I am not wrong I feel that you are passing through with some big problem. Friend I don’t know what your problem is but I just want to tell you one thing is that Struggle is the second name of life and if you want to survive in this world then you have to face all the problems. God never come down to help you, because God want that their child should have the power to tackle all the problems of their life. Yes, you can say that sometime they sent some person in your life that helps you to some extent. You just have to recognize them. Don’t lose heart Bhavyaa, you just work hard. I am sure you will definitely get your destination one day.

Your well-wisher

Comment

i think parents are the 1 who stand with us in our good and bad times we can,t see the god , god is a feeling whom we remember in our bad times of our life no in the good times as in bad but our parents are the 1 when they come to know about our problems they stand by us automatically we don,t have to ask them for help and we don,t have to pray in front of them for help so i feel they are the only 1

Comment

except your family no one will help you during your bad times. Specially friends. most of the friends are spring time friends. They never help you when you need them.

Friends who actually help are true friends. Otherwise they are all near you for their own needs.

Those who have watched the movie Taxi No. 9211 will know.

Comment

hi,Tameea

what you said is correctable,even I don't know how old you are.But I feel you are mature and have a kindly heart.

Nice to meet you.

Comment

I think there are many people who can help without any self interest.... but every one have their own limitation we can't expect total dependency on some one beyond certain limit

This is also true that Parents, brother & sister also help .... If some one have good family then other relative helps in time of crises... Unity is the strength of any nation or family....

I can help without my own interest... And i had helped many people, I even don't know their name...

You can help many people by giving some sort of moral support. Many child leave their parent in Oldage Home... you can go their talk to them... you don't need to help them monatry just sit with them talk about their job and experience.. that is also one type of help....

One statement is very popular ==> If you help someone in need then they will always come to you whenever they need help.....

So guide some one in proper direction... make them self dependent that is the actual help...

One thing more ... we should not try to be god... help but within your limitation, otherwise you will need help...

We are living in this world and many stranger help us.. many time in a day we are saying thank you to many people

The only problem is we expect help from some specific individual, and if they don't help our heart is broken and we thing nobody helps....

In hindi we say .... Kisi ke rahanay yaa naa rahanay say duniya ruk nahi jaati hai... duniya chalti rahati hai....
                  (i.e. If some one stay or they dont stay in our life... that's not going to effect world ... world is moving on and it will move)

The one statement that can always help you when you think of getting help....
                  "Khudi ko kar buland itnaa khudaa banday say puchey baata teri razaa kyaa hai"
                  (i.e. "Try to be such a strong that even god should ask you..... Son what you need").

GOD Help those Who help Themself

Its me altruist
                  Sunilkumar
                  Last edited by sunilkumar; 08-29-2006, 11:10 AM.
                  "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

So guide some one in proper direction... make them self dependent that is the actual help...

I did that and still working in helping others, but there is no one who is ready to help me......Only God surely stand by me

Comment

On behalf of our help, we don't have to expect anything from anyone.

When you help some one, help them Selflessly... When you do something for other which involve your interest than that is not help....

Mina I can help you ... What type of help you need let me know....

Mina god is at your side and he had given you friend like me

Always Your Friend
                      Sunilkumar
                      Last edited by sunilkumar; 08-30-2006, 03:21 PM.
                      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Working...
                      X