No announcement yet.

Gypsies of Europe & America originate from Punjab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just got back from being in Turkey and I must be honest the landscape was lovely and I met some very nice people and have made some good friends. I've had the invitation to go to Mardin next which is in the Kurdish part of Turkey.
    The majority of men there were a disrace to watch around western women. As were many of the western women flirting around them. The majority of the women there seemed the opposite, which is not surprising as it is a muslim country. The women are expected to act pure but the men can be complete hypocrites and as perverted as they choose.

My partner is Jatt Punjabi with a lighter complexion so it was quite amuzing as many mistoke her for Turkish.

If it is Romania that you are enquire over, then my personal experience there is relatively short, though I have a lot of contact with people who do work there and also I have contact with Roma there.
    One friend of mine regularly travels there to work on an orphanage (not a Romani biult one). The orphanage was started and built by an British couple who sold their own house in the UK so they could finance and help the children there.
    The orphanage is for children with HIV. Most got the disease though dirty needles during normal vacinations. The Romanian government do nothing for the children and try to deny thier existance.
    It has not been uncommon for normal Romanian folk to spit on the children in the street, though we must assume that this is only a select few and give the majority of the population the benefit of the doubt.
    The UK is being flooded with immegrants from Eastern European countries. It is easy for people in the UK the see and determine the differance in the many new cultures if they are in constant contact with them.
    Upreh Sahreh Tchahtcheh Romahni Prahla ta Phenya!! Rise all true Rommany Brothers and sisters Dev'lesa God be with you

Comment

Languages spoken in India

Languages spoken in India

In India there are a number of languages spoken.Every state in India has a language spoken of its own.
      Similarly languages spoken in every region are different.
      There are a number of languages a person can learn.
      I think there must a website through which a person can learn any language of his choice.
      Does any one support my views?
      Please reply

Comment

I do support your view monica, but i think it is hard to put in 415 Indian languages on a web and also if you are thinking of world then you have to add about 7000 languages.

Comment

Total rspect to Bhangra megastar 'Aman Hayer'

He has done a song with a Rromani theme and he has done it great

check it out

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
          Upreh Sahreh Tchahtcheh Romahni Prahla ta Phenya!! Rise all true Rommany Brothers and sisters Dev'lesa God be with you

Comment

That song has Rromani musical instrument sounds in it right? I love the sound of them

Comment

Working...
            X