Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Needed-Very Tensed Plz help

Hi,

I'm tensed for last couple of months & don't know what to do. Reason for my tension is, Right now we're in Canada, been here for couple of years, This was my hubby decision to come to Canada & settle down here. But now I don't know for last couple of months (around 9 mths), he is become more religious, spend most of his time in meditation, reading religious books etc, we're satsangi's & now he wants to go back to India & spend his rest of the life in Bhakti(devotion), meditation & Seeva ( his Service).

But I don't want to go to India back, he just wants to earn basic there & spend rest of the time in devotion(satsang). I spoke to him but no use. Now what u should think I have to do, I have some options or let me know other options

1) I'm working lady, earn so so money for basic life. Do I have to stay here??? But the think is I really love my hubby so much & I can't think to live without him & another thing nobody is here, my family is in back India.

2) Go with him but then there life will be hell for me & the whole life I'll feel that I did wrong decision.

3) Or stay here sometime & afterwards if I feel to go back to India then will join him.

Thing is his background (I mean financially) is not very strong. I am honest & always supportive to him. & coming to Canada was his decision, although I was not want to come that time. But now he doesn't want to understand my feelings. We have no kids yet. Plz Help me. I'm very tensed, I need ur honest opinion.

Eagerly waiting for ur response

coming to canada and spending so much money and then going back is not a good decision i think. well if you can have a basic earning and living in India then you cna go back considering that you cannot live without your hubby.

Comment

this is a very complex situationnnnnnnnnnn
      basically problem is with ur husband....he ,out of the blue, got into religion n is now not interested in leading a prosperous family life.
      Religion has more effect than opium..its had to break away from it.
      i think he will understand the value of family life...if you people live apart for smtime,so ill stick with your third option. n hei,u didnt tell abt his job,mayb he is tired with his job or didnt find his dream job,dats why he is findin solace in religion,make him understand that he can continue his devotion and service together with his family life in canada.
      Tell him that god wont differiantiate between people living in Canada and India.
      Last edited by alpha; 05-24-2006, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X