Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pedophilia with 3-year old slave girls in the Bible!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again you do not present any real evidence. All what you say is what is taught you from your muslim overseers.
    Nothing is developed from yourself on a non bias truth finding path.
    All your facts come from what is written within the quaran yet you do not test what is written within the quaran through archeology and fact.
    You have anger against the Jewish people yet are we not all God's people?
    Should we not treat others with love as an example to the non believer?
    Surely it is a pagan attitude to have hate?
    I thought all the nice things come from the Father and not the destructive qualities of man.
    You even admit that the Jews had information on Moses which dates back hundreds upon hundreds of years before any islamic written information on the man came into existance yet you call them liars. Do you ever hear a Jew with such hate for another race? Yes they do commit atrocities within the middle east which is a situation of attack followed by islamic / palestinian attack which then leads to Jewish attack which leads to Islamic / Palestinian attack ...and it goe on and on.
    Will either of you ever learn the word 'forgiveness' or caste the other cheak? Does God really revel in such atrocities? I think not.
    It is reasons like this that I cannot fault the Bible yet I can find fault with the Quaran. It is certain verses within the Quaran which blatently feed Jewish hatred and agression and any lie which says it isn't there is Islamic properganda.
    You say I am blind yet have you ever questioned ot known any differant?
    Did you ever seek the truth with a compassionate and open heart or do you hide within the walls of Islam for an identity condemning all other creations that don't comply to your personally taught beliefs?
    He who is without sin throw the first stone for know I am in no position to condemn another human being. I believe it is right to stand up and state what is kind and loving and compassionate and what is obvoiusly fuelled by a demonic hatred. Being kind, loving and compassionate doesn't mean acting in a willy nilly nancy way which doesn't say boo to a goose but rather being strong morally and and truthful and sincere helping all those less fortunate than yourself. This is often costly and take a real man with real dedication and a real unselfseeking heart. This is the teaching of the Bible, not hate for another being. It is God who rewards all for their actions and that will be done on the day of judgement. Is this not the way of God? God does not want to see anyone hurt and he hates the way we hates the way we hurt each other. It takes a real man to stand up for others in a time of accepted aggression.
    Jesus stood up against the religious teachers and the authorities not with anger or talk of rebellion but rather with talk of helping others and leading a compassionate life. And still the masses slaughtered Hima s it made them feel convicted of their own actions. I know I wouldn't want to walk into my own death knowing the very creations I love were going to kill me (I am talking about all mankind and not the Jews as we are all with sin. We must remeber that Y'shua / Jesus was a Jew)
    You keep quoting what the quaran said but have you ever seriously read the new testament other than the bit that you teachers mis quote? I bet not.
    I have read both Bible and Quaran plus looked into many other religious books and I did not do it because someone told me to do so. I also did not do it under the guidence and authority of another man. I did it for myself and I did it from an attitude where I belive in no God but scientific facts that I was taught from school.
    You mention the catholic church yet you do not mention the church which is in the book of acts (1st book after the gospels)which gives account of the Church of Jesus Christ. This church has nothing to do with the Catholic church so how can they have put the book together?
    The scriptures were and still are in circulation with nothing to do with the Catholic church. Infact the Catholic church has extra books within their Bible which the early Christians would not regard as the word of God. Interestingly the extra books of the Catholic church have condradictions in which none of the other books can be found to have. ie the Catholics say prayers for the dead due to their extra writings yet Jesus said to let the dead worry for themselves but rather care for the living.
    You really should do you home work and stop running to your teachers to brainwash you, lol.
    Again we should pray for one another with total love and devotion. If I am in trouble or mislead then you should treat me with love as a sign to show me and if I still turn your example away then this will be held account against me come the day of judgement.
    The Bible says in the book of James that sin is started within the heart through temptation of the mind to the lusts and worldly pleasures of the flesh (including pride) one we chose to entertain these thought it leads to sin.

1 corinthians chapter 12
    1Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I do not want you to be unaware.
    2You know that when you were pagans, you were led astray to the mute idols, however you were led.

3Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus is accursed"; and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit.

4Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit.

5And there are varieties of ministries, and the same Lord.

6There are varieties of effects, but the same God who works all things in all persons.

7But to each one is given the manifestation of the Spirit for the common good.

8For to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, and to another the word of knowledge according to the same Spirit;

9to another faith by the same Spirit, and to another gifts of healing by the one Spirit,

10and to another the effecting of miracles, and to another prophecy, and to another the distinguishing of spirits, to another various kinds of tongues, and to another the interpretation of tongues.

11But one and the same Spirit works all these things, (V)distributing to each one individually just as He wills.

12For even as the body is one and yet has many members, and all the members of the body, though they are many, are one body, so also is Christ.

13For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free, and we were all made to drink of one Spirit.

14For the body is not one member, but many.

15If the foot says, "Because I am not a hand, I am not a part of the body," it is not for this reason any the less a part of the body.

16And if the ear says, "Because I am not an eye, I am not a part of the body," it is not for this reason any the less a part of the body.

17If the whole body were an eye, where would the hearing be? If the whole were hearing, where would the sense of smell be?

18But now God has placed the members, each one of them, in the body, just as He desired.

19If they were all one member, where would the body be?

20But now there are many members, but one body.

21And the eye cannot say to the hand, "I have no need of you"; or again the head to the feet, "I have no need of you."

22On the contrary, it is much truer that the members of the body which seem to be weaker are necessary;

23and those members of the body which we deem less honorable, on these we bestow more abundant honor, and our less presentable members become much more presentable,

24whereas our more presentable members have no need of it. But God has so composed the body, giving more abundant honor to that member which lacked,

25so that there may be no division in the body, but that the members may have the same care for one another.

26And if one member suffers, all the members suffer with it; if one member is honored, all the members rejoice with it.

27Now you are Christ's body, and individually members of it.

28And God has appointed in the church, first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, administrations, various kinds of tongues.

29All are not apostles, are they? All are not prophets, are they? All are not teachers, are they? All are not workers of miracles, are they?

30All do not have gifts of healings, do they? All do not speak with tongues, do they? All do not interpret, do they?

31But earnestly desire the greater gifts. And I show you a still more excellent way.
    Upreh Sahreh Tchahtcheh Romahni Prahla ta Phenya!! Rise all true Rommany Brothers and sisters Dev'lesa God be with you

Comment

don't u get it!!! it is no use telling facts out of the quran as it is all lies and bible is the truth.
      have u any proof from the nature were jesus is accepted as the 'actual' god?? like the trees bowing and stuff. u have no other choice but to give in. can u tell if jesus is a god or not for sure. can u??? all are just scriptures, u have no way of confirming the basis of christianity. so since all the religion depend on factors were i am absolutely sure that it isn't the truth or explain the existence of god, i don't follow them. one true god, not a human for sure. jesus had a father didn't he. what is ur concept on it? did he appear out of the blue?? if a man is to be a god. then how is it possible that there won't be another extraordinary man to come into this world and create a new religion???
      miqsh
      EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

The biggest proof of Jesus being who He is, is not so much as in the accounts written on Him at the time but rather in the prophesies that were referrance to Him before He came. The fact that there is nothing else in the world that has caused such a big an impact in comparrison to the one which has been caused by His existance is also a worth while fact.
        I will write a thread explaining the supernaturalness of the Bible and some of its unmistakable prophecies.
        Evidently the whole Islam thing is also covered in the Bible.
        It starts in the book of Genesis with the birth of Ishmael and the prophecy given and the relationship between him and his brother Isaac. It is al referance to the future coming of Judo-Christianity (God's version of Christianity and not man's corruption) and the coming of Islam which will have big hand in the last days.
        This is also confirmed in Galations chapter 4 (which was still writen 500 or so years before Mohammed was born)

Hagar and Sarah
        21Tell me, you who want to be under the law, are you not aware of what the law says? 22For it is written that Abraham had two sons, one by the slave woman and the other by the free woman. 23His son by the slave woman was born in the ordinary way; but his son by the free woman was born as the result of a promise.
        24These things may be taken figuratively, for the women represent two covenants. One covenant is from Mount Sinai and bears children who are to be slaves: This is Hagar. 25Now Hagar stands for Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present city of Jerusalem, because she is in slavery with her children. 26But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother. 27For it is written:
        "Be glad, O barren woman,
        who bears no children;
        break forth and cry aloud,
        you who have no labor pains;
        because more are the children of the desolate woman
        than of her who has a husband."

28Now you, brothers, like Isaac, are children of promise. 29At that time the son born in the ordinary way persecuted the son born by the power of the Spirit. It is the same now. 30But what does the Scripture say? "Get rid of the slave woman and her son, for the slave woman's son will never share in the inheritance with the free woman's son." 31Therefore, brothers, we are not children of the slave woman, but of the free woman.
        Upreh Sahreh Tchahtcheh Romahni Prahla ta Phenya!! Rise all true Rommany Brothers and sisters Dev'lesa God be with you

Comment

Matthew chapter 24
          4Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,[a]' and will deceive many. 6You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8All these are the beginning of birth pains.

9"Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13but he who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.
          15"So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation,'[b] spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17Let no one on the roof of his house go down to take anything out of the house. 18Let no one in the field go back to get his cloak. 19How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. 21For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again. 22If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it. 24For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible. 25See, I have told you ahead of time.
          26"So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the desert,' do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it. 27For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

29"Immediately after the distress of those days
          " 'the sun will be darkened,
          and the moon will not give its light;
          the stars will fall from the sky,
          and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.'

30"At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. 31And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

Comment

oh u can have all the prophecies u want. lets see the final ultimatum thats goin' to land on ur heads. shall we wrap up this discussion. as the religion followed in the world exists mostly from a "human being", there isn't a point in this debate. i believe ur prophesies would turn out right partly, because bible is a converted version of the real book.

and for the goodness sake tell me where is a hole in the quran??????
            miqsh

Comment

so why did u accept christianity and not jainism, buddhism or judaism???? are there faults in their religion too??
              miqsh

Comment

Originally posted by miqsh
                oh u can have all the prophecies u want. lets see the final ultimatum thats goin' to land on ur heads. shall we wrap up this discussion. as the religion followed in the world exists mostly from a "human being", there isn't a point in this debate. i believe ur prophesies would turn out right partly, because bible is a converted version of the real book.

and for the goodness sake tell me where is a hole in the quran??????

The fact that the quaran has verses that are wicked and threatening to those that are non-believers is one thing to consider.
                The fact that the quaran is anti-Jewish makes it no better than the crimes commited by the Nazis of wwii

verses like surah 47
                47:4 Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers (in fight), smite at their necks; At length, when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly (on them): thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens. Thus (are ye commanded): but if it had been Allah's Will, He could certainly have exacted retribution from them (Himself); but (He lets you fight) in order to test you, some with others. But those who are slain in the Way of Allah,- He will never let their deeds be lost.
                (Fa-itha laqeetumu allatheenakafaroo fadarba alrriqabi hattaitha athkhantumoohum fashuddoo alwathaqa fa-immamannan baAAdu wa-imma fidaan hatta tadaAAaalharbu awzaraha thalika walaw yashaoAllahu laintasara minhum walakinliyabluwa baAAdakum bibaAAdin waallatheenaqutiloo fee sabeeli Allahi falan yudilla aAAmalahumsayahdeehim wayuslihu balahum)

In addition to all this the bible came well before the quaran and there is so much evidence to back the authenticity of the Bible which in itself conradicts the lies of the quaran.

Much of what I am saying has already been covered and yet you keep repeating ground that has already been answered. It is common for muslims to be proven on all grounds and still they try to deny facts and even convince themselves that the facts are wrong in favour of verses from the quaran. This is all due to the brainwashing of the teachers. They fill their heads with so much properganda and make it a sin to allow them to look into anything that might prove the quaran wrong.
                I still intend to start a thread that covers so of the amazing finds within the Bible.
                Perhaps you should answer your last post from a muslim perspective and then I will comment.
                The verse above which is from your so called 'holy book' is one perspective of the Islamic view of other religions is it not?
                Please do not keep saying the Bible was copied from your book as the Bible was in existence well before Mohammed ever dreamed up Islam. Mohammed was a war leader was he not?

Comment

How is it that you would want to wrap this debate up considerring that you started it with slanderous Islamic properganda against the Bible?

True accurate prophecy is something to take into consideration as it is something that can't just be coincidental.

Thw quaran or the Islamic faith has and hasn't ever had any means of prophecy and never will. It has some writings on the end times but this is only a rewriting of material that was already covered in the Bible. Many modrn religious sects do this but none can come up with anything new.

If mohammed was the last prophet (even though there is no proof of any real ability to give prophecy) then perhaps you should read 'the happiest people on earth' by Demos Shakarian

In this book are examples of Christian prophecy that is still happening today. Yet again more facts that should be considered over what is the true belief and faith of God.

Perhaps it is you that should worry about the day of judgement? The Bible says this is God's worry and man should just concentrate of his own daily walk and the example he sets to others. A Christians responsiblilties are to show love and prayer for others well being and walk in the ways set by Jesus.
                  Can you find fault in the way Jesus walked? Please do not answer this with Islamic brainwashed properganda but rather with the actually example set in the Bible (the gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke & John are all differant accounts of the life of Jesus and they all tell the same story), for it is the source we should judge not a misinterpreted made up oppinion. thankyou

Comment

okay i give in that ur book is unfaulted. although it was 'divinely' according to u. just because the quran says about the negative fates of the non believers unlike the bible it makes it bad isn't it? so the bible has just refrained from any accusations against other religion to make it a goody goody. keep it up. analyize all the possible issues underlying it.

but the fact that i admit that islam has some severe actions on non believers is true. well if all the people of the world would target u and ur little country? civil wars and destruction befall u? then how are u to survive without fighting back?? similarily islam was threatened by the christians, jews and other pagans. i will show proof of it after some time. i am busy now.

and u haven't told me about why u didn't choose other religion, have u? the book of the jews are much older than that of the bible isn't it? why not accept it and not christianity. what are their drawbacks?
                    miqsh

Comment

"It is He Who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. They swim along, each in an orbit. "
                      (The Qur'an, 21:33)

These facts communicated in the Qur'an have been discovered by astronomical observations in our age.

That the entire universe is full of paths and orbits such as this one, is written in the Qur'an as follows:

"By the sky full of paths and orbits."
                      (The Qur'an, 51:7)

"He has created the Heavens and the Earth for Truth. He wraps the night up in the day, and wraps the day up in the night."
                      (The Qur'an, 39:5)

The information given in the verse about the day and the night wrapping each other up includes accurate information about the shape of the world. This can be true only if the earth is round. This means that in the Qur'an, which was revealed in the 7th century, the roundness of the world was hinted at.

those are some things out of the quran which wasn't present in the bible was it?
                      miqsh

Comment

The best translation is...

21:33 It is He Who created the Night and the Day, and the sun and the moon: all swim along, each in its rounded course.
                        Wahuwa allathee khalaqa allayla waalnnaharawaalshshamsa waalqamara kullun fee falakin yasbahoona

51:7 By the Sky with (its) numerous Paths,
                        Waalssama-i thati alhubuki

39:5 He created the heavens and the earth in true (proportions): He makes the Night overlap the Day, and the Day overlap the Night: He has subjected the sun and the moon: Each one follows a course for a time appointed. Is not He the Exalted in Power - He Who forgives again and again?
                        Khalaqa alssamawati waal-ardabialhaqqi yukawwiru allayla AAala alnnahariwayukawwiru alnnahara AAala allayliwasakhkhara alshshamsa waalqamara kullun yajreeli-ajalin musamman ala huwa alAAazeezu alghaffaru

So technically it is not exactly as you put. If we about a thousand or whatever years before we get....

Isaiah 40:22
                        He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth,
                        and its people are like grasshoppers.

Job 26:7
                        He spreads out the northern skies over empty space;
                        he suspends the earth over nothing.

Some other verses to look up

Time, Space and Matter finite
                        Genesis 1: 1 ,
                        1 Timothy 1: 9,
                        Titus 1: 2

Expanding Universe
                        Psalm 104 : 1-2

Stars cannot be numbered
                        Jeremiah 3: 22

The Earth is a sphere
                        Isaiah 40: 22

The Earth hangs on nothing
                        Job 26: 7

Atomic structure
                        Hebrews 11: 3

1st Law of Thermodynamics
                        Genesis 2: 2-3,
                        Hebrews 4: 3-4,
                        Nehemiah 9: 6

2nd Law of Thermodynamics
                        Psalm 103,
                        Isaiah 51: 6,
                        Matthew 24: 35

Oceanic Currents
                        Psalm 8: 8,
                        Isaiah 43: 16

Mountains on the Ocean Floor
                        Jonah 2: 5-6

The Jet Stream
                        Ecclesiastes 1: 6-7

Evaporation of Water
                        Job 26: 8,
                        Ecclesiastes 1: 6-7,
                        Amos 9: 6

Source of River Water
                        Ecclesiastes 1: 6-7

Fresh-Water Springs in the Sea
                        Job 38: 16

Dinosaurs
                        Job 40: 41,
                        Psalms 74: 14

Nuclear Physics
                        2 Peter 3: 10

Importance of blood in life process
                        Leviticus 17: 11

I still intend to present with a new thread based on some of the supernatural find on the Bible packed with facts which anyone will be able to see with their own eyes.
                        I may have to wait until the weekend as I am pushed for time due to working hard to get a job finished.

Islam having severe actions on non believers is no small thing. Whats more is they are a direct instruction for the reader which for me is fact alone not to accept the Quaran as being a Holy book for the Great Creator of the Universe. The idea seems uncomprehensible.

A true Christian is someone who walks in the teaching and ways of Christ. Did Jesus ever threaten anyone or was His teaching condradictory to this?

If a Christian is threatening in a violent way then how is it possibly that he actually is a Christian? Does not the teachings of the Bible teach against this?

Comment

yes jesus did not retort to any violent measures. but he did not ask the people to think of him as a god. believe it or not, all the miracles u saw were with the help of allah. the work of the satan has succeeded in conquering the minds of the christians.

the reason why the non believers are to be treated unfairly is because the non believers pray and bow to idols which is the most untolerable. allah would forgive all the sins, even adultery. but bowing to idols and associating others with him is unforgivable to him.
                          miqsh

Comment

oh all though the meaning might be translated differently they mean the same don't they??
                            miqsh

Comment

The translation that i put is an acurate translation. I personally would not say that 'rounded course' & 'numerous paths' do not mean 'orbit'. so the answer to your question is a personal no.
                              Still the only actual proof that you resent is what is written in the quaran and what is brainwashed into you from your teachers.
                              Again I state that proof in history, archeology and logic does nothing to support the Islamic claims other than it is a barbaric oppressing religion that brands non believers convincing and brainwashing the believers of Islam (meaning 'submit') into thinking that every non believer is the enemy and the product of satan. yet it makes excuse for all those that carry out horrific acts in the name of 'Allah'.
                              Mohammed did some very questionable things as covered before. Perhaps you should delve deeper into the facts based on actual history and events rather than the teachings and properganda based on that of your seers.

1 Corinthians 2:
                              6We do, however, speak a message of wisdom among the mature, but not the wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. 7No, we speak of God's secret wisdom, a wisdom that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory before time began. 8None of the rulers of this age understood it, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 9However, as it is written:
                              "No eye has seen,
                              no ear has heard,
                              no mind has conceived
                              what God has prepared for those who love him"— 10but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit.
                              The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. 11For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man's spirit within him? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. 12We have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us. 13This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words. 14The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15The spiritual man makes judgments about all things, but he himself is not subject to any man's judgment:
                              16"For who has known the mind of the Lord
                              that he may instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by miqsh
                                yes jesus did not retort to any violent measures. but he did not ask the people to think of him as a god. believe it or not, all the miracles u saw were with the help of allah. the work of the satan has succeeded in conquering the minds of the christians.

the reason why the non believers are to be treated unfairly is because the non believers pray and bow to idols which is the most untolerable. allah would forgive all the sins, even adultery. but bowing to idols and associating others with him is unforgivable to him.
                                Interestingly the Quaran tells you to treat the non believer harshely, yet the Bible tells you to 'love your enemy'.
                                I think this alone somes up the point I'm making.
                                God loves the world but satan destroys it. What category does 'treat the non believer harshely' fall into?
                                May God bless you May your day be special. May your heart be touched with a piece of kindness for surely God made us to be compassionate and understanding as opposed to harsh and cruel to one another.

Comment

Working...
                                X