A girl is crying silently for help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A girl is crying silently for help!!!

A NURSE is raped by a colleague in Delhi, the capital of India. The case in point is of a girl, working in a Delhi hospital as part of the paramedic team. On the fateful day, the colleague raped her and threw her in the hospital’s bathroom. The accused had been, reportedly, stalking her since a long time. He got the chance when Ruby (name changed) was working on the night duty. He brutally beat her up & raped her. Thereafter, he dumped the woman in the hospital’s bathroom.

After a long treatment, the doctors could save her but Ruby had lost an eye and mental stability by that time.

Now, she needs encouragement and moral support to get up and fight back with situation. As Puja Priyadarshini has taken a step to encourage, you can also support Ruby by your encouraging words. So lets all lift up the girl’s spirits in her darkest hour.

Click here to support

india everyday a rape happens in london peterfiles are most high
    i feel so sorry for that women who got raped
    http://huni.myfreeforum.org

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...ntitled-02.gif

Comment

I have complete sympathy for the girl.

My message to her is that there are bad times in life but one must get up and go on. I know its easier said then done after what happened to her because of some bastard.

But she should realise that he can take away her smile for a few moments in life. But she should not spoil her entire precious life because of that worthless asshole.

Now she has two tasks on hand, one to take care of her self. And secondly to take the culprit to the court of law.

Remember there are good days and there are bad days
      And there are days when u want to turn around, pack it up and call it quits.
      But those days should tell u that u r pushing urself
      That you are not afraid to try.

Remember nobody and i mean nobody can take away ur happiness.
      You smile is the will of ur lips.
      Your peace of mind is right there in your head.

When there are difficult situations either u can react to it
      or u can be proactive and decide what to do next.

You cant change the circumstances but u can change urself to suit them
      I know u have lost ur eyes and u probably may not get it back.

But still u have the precious life. You have dreams aspirations and desires and u want them to be a reality. You should focus on working towards them.

Get going. Live every moment of ur life. Go back to freinds .. tell them that u r the same old girl. you dont need anybodys smpathy. Its ur life and u can fight your own battles. You want them to be good old freinds.

i know a small boy whose mom and dad expired in the gujarat earth quake.
      He sells newspapers early in teh morning. Still goes to school. His sweet smile managed to get his studies financed by one of his neighbour. He is just twelve year old. He cooks for himself. Studies on his own. And he managed to make a lot of freinds to keep his mind away from his sorrows.

IF he can do it u r much older. You have lots of people on your side. You are much more capable. Conquer yourself and you will conquer the world. You are the princess of your own world. And this world must bow down to you some day to honour ur hard work.

Comment

Rohit! you are a person who can put the life in stones. I am sure the victim will definately get up after reading your words. Keep it up to encourage the people.

Comment

Great Rohit!

Comment

Working...
          X