Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• India's Republic Day Chief Guest

Republic Day is on 26 Janaury.

26th January 1950 is one of the most important days in Indian history as it was on this day the constitution of India came into force and India became a truly sovereign state.

Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz al-Saud will be the chief guest at the Republic Day celebrations on January 26 in New Delhi.

King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia with President Abdul Kalam, Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh, and Vice-President Bhairon Singh Shekhawat, at the Republic Day celebrations.
    Last edited by arti; 02-04-2006, 11:47 AM.
    Megrisoft team member
    Article Directory
    SEO India
    Link Building India

That's good. Saudi king. Well he should learn something from India. Be more open minded.

Comment

IAF use 25 aircrafts

The Indian Air Force will use 25 aircraft at this year's Republic Day flypast. The aircraft will fly at heights varying from 60 meters to 500 meters above ground level.
      Rehearsal/final fly past from 20 Jan to 26 Jan 06 (between 1100 hrs to 1230 hrs).
      Areas over which aircraft will be flying at low levels are:-
      Palam-Point, North-Najafgarh drains-Tihar Jail-War Cemetery-Rashtrapati Bhavan.

Indian Air Force
      Megrisoft Team Member
      Search India

Comment

i saw some pictures of the republic day in India. I liked the pictures, they were soooooooo good.

I have a question. How many tableaux were send this time?

Comment

India was on its best in the Republic Day this time.

There were 24 facinating and colourful tableaux that rolled down the Rajpath as part of the 57th Republic Day Parade in the capital.

All the tableaux were very-very colourful and beautiful but it was "flower power" — the floral tableau of the Central Public Works Department — presenting "Sea Life" that got the maximum applause, followed by Hindustan Aeronautics' "Wings of India".

The GOA tableau showcasing the state-of-the-art Metro rail at the Republic Day Parade in New Delhi
          Last edited by arti; 02-04-2006, 11:51 AM.
          Megrisoft team member
          Article Directory
          SEO India
          Link Building India

Comment

Republic Day Celebrations

These pictures are for those who missed the pride and honour to watch the Celebrations of Republic Day of OUR country INDIA.

India's Tricolour flag flying high:

Megrisoft team member
            Article Directory
            SEO India
            Link Building India

Comment

THE SHOW OF DEVIL BIKERS AND INDIAN AIR FORCE PLANES ON 26 JAN 2006
              "DEVIL BIKERS" & "GRAND FLY"

Megrisoft team member
              Article Directory
              SEO India
              Link Building India

Comment

yup the show was fantastic. AGain how many tableaux were presented in the republic day?

Comment

I think you haven't read the above post of Arti. She had mentioned that there were 24 tableaux presented on Rebublic Day.
                  Megrisoft Team Member
                  Search India

Comment

India 1989 I have already replied to your question,just check out the reply number: 5
                    Megrisoft team member
                    Article Directory
                    SEO India
                    Link Building India

Comment

oh shit. i am sorry for not noticing the post. i was in a hurry so couldn't read the whole thing. Can you forgive me please arti. plzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

India 1989,that was OK, no need to say sorry,I was just informing you so that you can have a look 2 my response 2 your question.

Once again plz........... dont be sorry.
                        Megrisoft team member
                        Article Directory
                        SEO India
                        Link Building India

Comment

ok i am not sorry then. but i say thank you for making me unblinded again. and yeah you can call me Soumo

Comment

Working...
                          X