Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After 10th, +2 or diploma in Engneering??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After 10th, +2 or diploma in Engneering??

We are in Gulf and here the kids who are in indian school have CBSC board.
    Is it useful for the childs future to let them study 11th and 12th grade or is it more benificial to let them study for diploma courses after 10th and then let them go in for degree in engneering????

Can someone put some light on this please?

Yea its good for childs future If they study 11th and 12th.... any engineering dimploma they can do after 12th also.... I will go for 11th and 12th then for graduation in Engineering .....or any other graduation
    why Diploma...?
    If child don't get addmission in graduation of engineering, than also they can do many things like MBA, MCA etc.... by doing simple graduation..... which can make future more bright.
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Thankyou sunil kumar :-)

I was told that 11th and 12th are sheer wastage. What you study in those 2 years are of no use in any professional college. To some extend I feel its true.Though I myself have done 10+2 from Mumbai and then the graduation.

My point was why not study in 11th 12th something that would be useful to you in later in the professional colleges.

Comment

Well it's nothing like that ....

I studied Account, Operation Research, computer Oriented Neumerical method, Algerbar and Group theroy, Matrix, Statistical Method... I was thinking that it is of no use as Computer Science Student... but now i realize that, it has it own importance when we work as Manager or IT consultant. Only software making, coding programing every one does... any Ari-feri guy but .. what professional do is something different which always have quality.

11th and 12th are base of your career.

Diploma Engineer are not bad but when you think of long run in future Graduate Engineer are more knowledge and strong in their field...

11th and 12th is something which makes you familiar with many thing.... other than your subject ... I did Computer science but i had biology also in my 12th std. I do have basic knowledge of biology.. what's wrong in it....

When it comes to computer my... profession Math Physic and chemistry are always there.

You know i also studied Botony, that i am not going to use in computer but suppose if I have a to make any software related to study of botony ... that will help me.

I also completed Management and Indian Law, in any country after commiting crime you can't take exemption by saying that you were not knowing law otherwise you whould have not commited this crime.... by default all country follow one rule that you know law of that country.....

Before going into depth of any subject we must clear our base which are been taught in 11th and 12th.....

If you are not graduate you are not eligible to compete in UPSC exam (union Public service Commision Exam) that means you can't become IAS, IFS officer etc..... In India.

Child have more option when they do 11th 12th and then graduation.... after completion of diploma not easy to get job & if you get then you will not get good money ..... Career will be blocked only in one field...

You can't do Master of business adminstration ...

Master degree you can only get after having some degree of graduation... not of diploma...

Think Positive Think High...

Ambition ....Sky is the limit....
        Sunilkumar
        Last edited by sunilkumar; 08-31-2006, 06:40 PM.
        "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Thankyou again Sunil kumar

This makes lot of sense

Comment

Working...
          X