Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malana Valley, Himachal Pradesh

Hi All,

I was reading this book called Losing My Religion, in the book they have mentioned about Malana Valley, Himachal Pradesh.The place is very beautiful and it got 2000 years old rituals.

I am planning to go after this summer, if anyone would like to join then please post here your details.
    Attached Files
    Yes
    0.00%
    No
    100.00%

The poll is expired.

Malana valley seems like a really very nice place and I hope to visit it as soon as possible.

Comment

Wow Awesome place,i am so excited and i wanna see this place as soon as...

Comment

Malana valley is situated in the north-east of Kullu Valley. Malana Nala, a side valley of the Parvati Valley. Malana is considered to be one of the first democracies in the world. According to tradition, the residents of Malana are the descendant of Aryans.

Comment

Travel to Malana Vally is my dream; tourist attraction is more towards Himachal Pradesh. Malana valley is linked to Himachal Pradesh in Kullu by three mountain passes - Parbati valley, Rashol Pass and Chanderkhani pass.
          Neha Rani
          Success doesn't come to u , U Go To It....

Comment

Malana is a small village. Malana is situated on a plateau of chandrakhani mountain.
            It is surrounded by the lush-green forests, rugged mountainous ranges and difficult tract not easy to climb. it have beautiful village.
            Last edited by jatinderSingh; 01-05-2015, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Malana is an ancient village of Kullu Valley. It is very famous tourist place.. I love their culture their traditional dress.
              Last edited by Sapnathakur; 01-05-2015, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X