Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any International School in Coimbatore

Hi everybody!!!

I am residing in Mumbai now and got transferred to Coimbatore. I am looking for admission to my son in 3rd std. What is the procedure for admission and what is the syllabus followed here? Also is there any International Schools in Coimbatore.

---Akshay

best boarding school in covai

Hi Akshay, Namasthe Ji, I’m Dharun. I have gone through your message. I understood what is your expectation, because before four years I also had the same problem when I searching better boarding school in South India. We found the desires are only at St. John's Boarding school, here the best management, guide and education a per your expectation. They are providing affectionate nannies are readily available to attend all the immediate needs of the children, such as bathing, shoe polishing, laundry, dressing up, toilet assistance at night and so on. No fear about the kid’s needs and culture. They’ll take care of every thing. Do approach the St. John's Boarding school for your kid’s bright future. for more information see pearlseducation

Comment

There is a Chinmaya International Residential School in Coimbtore established in 1996 is running by Central Chinmaya Mission Trust.October 2007, the school had about 480 students from 22 states of India and 17 other countries.So good school u can try it

Comment

Working...
      X