A revolutionary advertising media

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A revolutionary advertising media

When it comes to maximize the retrieval of each penny you spend on advertisement, it’s best to do it at a place where the target clients do not mind seeing it and may even enjoy it, rather than forcing it on them at times where their full interests are on other things and they may feel disturbed by the advertisement.

Consider the following scenarios, which clears why advertising on paper cups is better than other conventional medias:

1. A person is on his route for work. He may be traveling in a local train stuck in between the crowd, or in a vehicle on the highway stuck in between a traffic jam.

Ques. Will he care to look at the hoardings and the billboards around him featuring advertisements?

Ans. No would be an appropriate answer as he is bothered about getting late to work which at that moment is of prime importance to him.

2. A Family is watching their favorite soap opera/movie or an India Vs Pakistan final one-day match. Suddenly there’s a commercial break and advertisements start flowing in.

Ques. How will the family react to this? Will they see the advertisement with the same interest with which they were seeing the TV earlier?

Ans. No, Few will get up and continue with the work they left for TV’s sake and another few will change the channel (like I always do…) to checkout news etc.

3. A person on official tour is traveling alone in Rajdhani Train from Delhi to Mumbai with almost nothing to do (not everybody carries walkman or novels etc.) The journey is of 16 hours. He can’t even sleep all the time either. So he may want to checkout his surroundings for anything which catches his attention and that’s exactly where advertising on paper cups comes in.

Ques. Will he care to look at the advertisement on the paper cups lying around him?

Ans. Yes is the right answer. He will, as he has nothing much to do. He may even like to discuss the advertisement with co-travelers, which will leave an impact of your product’s advertisement on his mind.
    By advertising on this revolutionary media called paper cups you can have several advantages like highest opportunity to see and guaranteed exposure of your product’s advertisement when compared to the other traditional media e.g.:

1. High OTS - Opportunity to see is as much as 5 times on one-way journey as the target client is given these cups 5 times in a day, which comes complimentary with the ticket.
    2. Guaranteed exposures - Number of exposures to the target audience is guaranteed, as the target client has to take the glass in hand for each sip.
    3. Effective CPC - Cost per Contact is very low, therefore cost-effective.
    4. Detailed Exposure - In the train, the target client usually has a lot of spare time, which will make them read your ad in full.

Your ideas are good and you have a good preception of things and people reactions.
    Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
    www.indiabook.com
    Business
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

I want to spread word and this seemed like the right place

Dear Megri,

Thanks for your comments. Actually i want to spread this word cause if people realize thetrue potentioal of this media and start advertising on it, the paper cups may come in wide use.

Regards,
      Pankaj Jain
      Being 22 years old, we are one of the oldest paper cup manufacturers. We make paper cups for brand promotions, web-series, movies, apps etc.

info@arpanfp.com

Comment

But why do you want to promote paper cups ?
        IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
        IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Hey,let me get this straight.

You give away free paper cups,right?Wherever one buys a ticket to travel?
          And you have an advertisement embossed on it,right?
          Then the traveler holds on to this cup and dutifully stares at the ad during the entire duration of his journey,right?

Now let me try to visualize all this.

On my daily morning Indian Airlines flight to work I get a free(Free!!) paper cup.
          I hold on to this cup as though for dear life and stare at its printed logo all through my flight.
          I then reach my office and call aside all my colleagues and show them this paper cup.
          Then we all bunch up together and holding hands sing out:

Paper Cup, Paper Cup
          O see the Paper Cup
          Paper Cup,Paper Cup
          O see the Lovely Logo
          Paper Cup,Paper Cup
          Paaaaaaayyperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
          Cup!

And then on my return flight home you are going to give me another Paper Cup.
          Right?

O Man, I honestly don't think the World is quite ready for this.

Comment

thanks people for your responses.

Nameeta, answer to ur question is, the very honest reason i want to promote the use of paper cups is becuase i manufacture them :-)

And the reason i posted my message here cause i thought that this board is meant for advertising related topics, media etc. So i wanted two out comes from this board, one i wanted to know that what do advertising people think of a paper cup as a media and secondary, once again honestly, that i may get some ad from this.

Dear Baboon, well thanks for ur reply too. I guess aapne meri baat dil pe le li, sorry for that. You did not get it straight. the first thing is we r not gonna give it away for free, we are just trying to bring it's price down so that people switch over from plastic to paper, as paper is environment friendly.

Secondly, did i mention in my message about it's use in flight ? It is meant for Indian Railways, where all class of people travel and other events, this can be done in flights also, why not ?

So now once i've cleared my intentions here, i hope i'll get some relevant replies.

Thanks again everybody outhere.

Pankaj Jain
            Last edited by Guest; 06-20-2005, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X