Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get paid in Indian Rupees, just for signing up and earn many more

Hello friends,

Given Below 3 very popular sites nowadays for earning a healthy income from internet by just spending a few hours on computer without any investemt.

1. Below is an Indian site where you can earn in Indian Rupees just by sign up, clicking on ads, sign ups, paid researchs etc. Rs. 1000 will be paid on just sign up.

(Click this link or copy, paste this link and open in a new window and register urself)

2. Recently launched site where you can earn money just for searching in Google, Yahoo, Msn, etc. Good opportunity for people who search regularly.

Social media is gaining massive popularity across the globe. Here, we have bite-sized articles that can help you grow your social media visibility.

(Click this link or copy, paste this link and open in a new window and register urself)

3. Complete Research Program in a very organised manner. You can earn lots of money by registering and following the guidance given by this program. Good for people who can devote some time on internet.

Happy Earning thru Surfing,
    All the Best.
    Nandan

Anyone tried the above websites for earning money?

What are your views on them? Are they safe?

What risks can be there if i provide them with my name , address and even account number (which they are asking for a sign-up and want for the payments to be transferred to) ? Is there any risk of financial loss?

I would be thankful for any advice since I'm confused.

Thanks.

Comment

The reasoning behind link clicking is to increase the apparent link popularity weight of a web site so that it could be listed higher on search lists.But search engines don't just rely on link popularity;they employ several other criteria and algorithms.As far as I am aware the idea of paying for clicking links has become quite archaic and I would be cautious of people who insist they still pay.

Besides people who are quite willing to spend hours clicking links must be a very cerebral lot indeed ! Money shouldn't be wasted on them. ;-)

And submitting personal details and account numbers are acts of high unreason!

My 2 paisa.

Comment

Working...
      X