59th Independence Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Punjabi
    By the time the fighting stopped, each side had lost 500 troops.
    this is obviously wrong, hehe, Western propaganda is always pro India and against communist China.

at least two indian Brigades were totally destoried, two Brigade, that's 7000 soldiers. The Brigadier of the 62nd Brigade, General Singh, was killed. and the Brigadier of the 7th Brigade General Dalvi was captured. think it again, both the commanders of this two units were killed and captured, let alone the soldiers.

i have two sources about indian casualties, one british source and one chinese source. they roughly fit with each other.

quote from Neville Maxwell's "india's china war":
    " In 1965, the Defense Ministry released the figures of Indian losses: 1,383 killed, 1,696 missing, and 3,968 captured. Twenty-six of the Indians died of wounds in captivity, and the remainders were repatriated. About ninety percent of the Indian casualties were suffered in NEFA..."
    "7 Brigade ceased to exist. On October 22, Brigadier Dalvi was taken prisoner."
    "Brigadier Hoshiar Singh was shot dead at Phutang on November 27..."

According to chinese document i read. at least at least 4000 indian soldiers were captured, 3000 were killed.

and i also give you the chinese casualties i read from chinese side, 1200 soldiers dead or wounded. NO ONE captured.

Comment

what does that prove? if ur interested in figures of how good chinese army is let me show you some figures of how many chinese were killed by japan during the second sino japanese war.

"The Chinese lost approximately 3.22 million soldiers. 9.13 million civilians died in the crossfire, and another 8.4 million as non-military casualties. Some Chinese historians claimed the total military and non-military deaths of the Chinese were at most 35 million. Most Western historians believed that the casualties were at least 20 million. "

In addition, the war created 95 million refugees.

now chinese, tell me how big is china compared to japan? at least 20 times?
      how large is the population? more than 100 times?

what a shame for you chinese. a tiny island made you miserable for almost 10 years till the US came to your rescue by bombing japan bringing an end to WW2.

what a shame for you chinese that in two wars you fought with the tiny nation of japan you were forced to sign humiliating treaties. even your so called great quing dynasty could not defeat a small island of japan.

chinese are u not ashamed of urself. after the first sino japanese war, china gave away taiwan to japan, japan freed korea.

what a shame. or in ur schools they don't teach you history.

this brings out the fact that chinese are nothing in the face of an aggression. like a pest they attack but when someone attacks them back they are killed like mice....hehehe
      I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

Originally posted by snower
        this is obviously wrong, hehe, Western propaganda is always pro India and against communist China.

at least two indian Brigades were totally destoried, two Brigade, that's 7000 soldiers. The Brigadier of the 62nd Brigade, General Singh, was killed. and the Brigadier of the 7th Brigade General Dalvi was captured. think it again, both the commanders of this two units were killed and captured, let alone the soldiers.

i have two sources about indian casualties, one british source and one chinese source. they roughly fit with each other.

quote from Neville Maxwell's "india's china war":
        " In 1965, the Defense Ministry released the figures of Indian losses: 1,383 killed, 1,696 missing, and 3,968 captured. Twenty-six of the Indians died of wounds in captivity, and the remainders were repatriated. About ninety percent of the Indian casualties were suffered in NEFA..."
        "7 Brigade ceased to exist. On October 22, Brigadier Dalvi was taken prisoner."
        "Brigadier Hoshiar Singh was shot dead at Phutang on November 27..."

According to chinese document i read. at least at least 4000 indian soldiers were captured, 3000 were killed.

and i also give you the chinese casualties i read from chinese side, 1200 soldiers dead or wounded. NO ONE captured.
        Chinese sources ? He He He

Well, if you dont believe western propaganda, why are you relying on Maxwell (a Britisher). He is western too. Or do you just believe western sources when it suits you ?
        Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani

Comment

Working...
        X