Beauty or Brains ????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beauty or Brains ????????

beauty or brains...... brains or beauty....
    this question is specially to all the guys out there.......... if ur suppose to die today...and god gives u a chance to be reborn as a woman with 2 options... a woman with brains or a woman with beauty............ which one will u choose??? does beauty overshadow the brains of a woman??? or brains rule all the time...... nd plz...i dont wanna c a balanced one as the answer......
    nd girls...... wat do u think about this issue??????
    Last edited by julie; 03-26-2006, 01:00 PM.
    I aM a PaRt Of ThE cUrE, i Am A pArT oF tHe DiSeAsE.

mmmmmnnn......... see'in the nil number of response.... i guess i can come to the conclusion that its almost impossible for a guy 2 choose from both....... my boyfrnd said that this was the dumbest thread ever written coz a guy can never imagine being born as a girl ..... this is the reason y there is no reply to it........ hhhhmmmmmmmm............ girls are not such a bad breed of people though, if u guys think like that,,,,
    but yeah............... wat eveer it is...i wont mind a response

Comment

Most of time Boys prefer beauty with the brain ....

Julie frankly speaking you are making more and more tougher ... you can ask most of boys do girls have brain or not ?.... you will get reply girls don't have brain ... he he he..

So they allways prefer beauty... they say something is better than nothing ... ha ha
      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

i prefer brain and beauty. together.

Comment

brains and beauty......................i told u na... no balanced answer,,thats cheating, i told u to chose one and why.

Comment

that's hard man. How can you choose one of them? its impossible.

Comment

I wd chose to be born with brains... There are loads of methods to increase the beauty aspect after coming into this world

Comment

hmm I say brain even though beauty is everythin nowadays in this world. but there will be days in future when people will only go for girl with brain. coz i m damn sure about that beauty girls are the meanest girls i have ever seen in my life. may be 10% are good but 90% ahh i dun even have words for them. they feel so proud of themselves but They suck big time. I don't like girl with breauty and all her damn proud.

Comment

i will go for 50-50. how about that.

Comment

well you can choose ONLY ONE then why are ppl sayin 50 - 50 or both or w/e lol

Comment

i said na that there shld not be any 50-50 answers....then y the............ dont some people understand english????

Comment

Well it depends on what you mean by beauty for beauty and brains are proportional and a trait in every human being

Comment

perhaps the question is phrased wrong because no guy would want to be a girl and no girl would want to be a guy its just un natural to think about it.

Back to the question on beauty and brains. Beauty is what we see externally and brains is what we will see internally. So beauty acts as an interface to communicate to the brains aspect. But then again what is the scope of beauty in this discussion?

Comment

See if girls lack beauty it is very less that most guys would go behind that girl. And usually girls who are intelligent are beautiful.

So i will go for beauty.

Comment

Intelligent individuals are beautiful? LMAO, oh gimmie a break, so every person who isnt gorgeous or beautiful in your mind is stupid? Now i know you didn't say that but thats how it can be interpreted.....so i dont think its fair to judge people like that at all >.>, so i say both......beauty and brains, would be awesome. Put personaly i'd go for personality over anything else........haha XD
                              "A lot of people I know believe in positive thinking, and so do I; I believe everything positively stinks."

Comment

Working...
                              X