Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Life... (Daily Dairy contain Real character).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Life... (Daily Dairy contain Real character).

Hi,

From now onwards I will write about my life here on this thread...

It will not contain my past or my future dream but things which use to happen on daily basis I mean to say my present ... some time you may find it interesting some time.. Very boring....

I m writing this b'coz now I don’t have any friend left to talk on net... all is busy or they are fed up of chatting... I am human-being & I want to say about every thing whatever happens in my life... As I stay alone lots of things are their in my mind...... earlier I thought I should write with different name user ID but then i thought it’s good to write with my own user ID of Indiabook.com...

I don’t know from where to start.......
    I use to have one friend siddhi on net.. She was very possessive about me specially my friendship...but time had come to leave her so that she can get her prince charming... so knowingly I fought with her... I had given her so much knowledge that I know she will not going to talk with me... ... so from past 5 days she is not Buzzing me on chat... I am totally free to write...

Yea it’s a sad to leave her friendship.

I know she will always like me in future.....

26th April 2007 thursday...

As Usual I waked up in morning at 9:00 am, My friend Puneet use to wake me up daily, we both work as DBA in same company DELL in Hyderabad, he daily use to give me lift in his car from Trinetra(Food world) and i daily use to give him one chocolates, now we had eaten almost all the chocalate of Trinetra. I can say most of the people DBA things we do have good tuning even manager use to ask... do you both stay together... frankly saying we are late latif... always use to come late... but that doesn’t make any sense in our ability to perform, as we use to connect to our office network by our room we can carry our work from our room but in professional world we have to go office that on time....

Puneet stay nearly 6 to 8 km away from my room... he use to wake me in morning by calling me on phone... he use to say ...( bhai Utgaya kyaa ... Jaldi taiyar hoja...)... It’s our mutual understanding... that he if he wakes up he is going to call me and if I wake up early i am going to call him.

On 26th April we had team dinner with our manger, team member and head of our department in Hotel Taj.. Head of Department is American with good experience in IT sector nearly 27 years. It was nice and good meeting...
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

But the dinner was not so good.... I am vegetarian and dinner contain both veg and non-veg stuff.. yea you can say i dont have habbit of eating in Hotel TAJ (TAJ Krishna belong to TAJ groups of hotel) ... he he he

But panner tika was good...

In morning when i entered office my eyes went toward one seat which was empty... on that seat a girl call Divya use to seat... Divya is a contractor from Accenture who works in DELL.. she is beautiful and attractive ... I never had any conversation with her... but i had seen her lot... With my friend i use call her meri mom-bati (candle ligth) which brights my day.... Yea I am male a perfect male who get attracted by good looking gals...

On 26th April Divya was not in office because she went to his home town... Bhopal that i came to know from TV channel Star News that she was in Bhopal...
    26th April 2007 was the date of her marriage...
    She was in love with one boy working in MS (Microsoft) the guy name was siddhart I only know her name personally I don’t know him... Divya was working in Gurgaon but for his love she joined Accenture in hyderabad.... and on 26th they were marrying.... But the destiny have different plan the guy hadn’t came to marry her and she was all alone in ceremony hall... Guys parent relative (Minister) were demanding for money of 15 lakh dowry.... I don’t know how that guy was loving her. Frankly saying Divya was good beautiful working in IT sector. All this I came to know from Star news....

After dinner when I was coming towards my room by walking I went to one Video Parlour their I was searching VCD of Film:--Enter the New Dragon, there I say in Star News about Divya.

It was really very sad thing that happen with divya....

When i came to my room that news was going in my mind, I gave call to one of my friend (working with me in dell) Saurabh Kothari... Saurabh is a good gujarati guy married having one daughter and expecting one more baby boy. saurabh and me use to talk with each other in Gujarati also. Saurabh is from Bombay and i was born and brought up in Ahmedabad so i know Gujarati language.... I gave him a call and i said about this news ... he was shocked and he asked me are you sure... i said yea i am sure....

He said how that girl will be feeling at this time ... how much embracement... then he said ok man leave it .... every body have their own destiny and he was true... so i connected my laptop with net in my room and i again started surfing net...
    Then I connect to site orkut to see the reaction of gal Saumya on my message who was working with me in HCL, she was also beautiful and attractive more than Divya I never had any introduction with her in HCL …. But she came in my mind so I search her on net on orkut… and I got her…. I thought I should say about my past feeling for her….so in her scrap I had written…

Well, I don’t know she remember me or not...But I do ….
    Saumya is a beautiful gal… she was the only motivating factor for me to go in office when I was in Chennai. I never talked with her b'coz we never had an introduction with each other, I was so much attracted towards her ki Usay dekh kar Meray Deemak ki baati gul hojati thee….Kash oos-samya mujhe kisinay mintos diya hota tho deemak ki baati jaljati…I can say, I was feeling same way like Sharukh Khan feels for Sushmita in “May Hun NA”. My eyes were always searching her in cafeteria during lunch….
    I had gone through the profile of saumya, In that she mention …”For people who don't know me, please don't bother as I am not keen to find/make new friends on the net” so I don’t want to bother her… I just want to say I missed to make friendship with her. I was so close but I missed her freindship. I never thought I will able to say all this to her..but thanks to orkut…I m sorry if N E thing wrong I did by writing.

I got saumya reaction on that message she deleted it from her scarp book….

Then I sleep waiting for the next day … (working day 27th April 2007.)
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

On 27th morning As usual… on phone of Puneet I wake up and he took me to office when I was in lift of office, I got call from ITOC, ITOC is a section of DELL L1 DBA, L1 stand for Level one DBA, if things are not resolved by L1-Guys, they give call to me for my assistance … So in lift of office I got call from ITOC by one chine’s gal Lim Lee chang she was calling me from Malaysia.. I told her I am in lift going towards my desk and on IM (Internal messenger) I will talk to you. .. So I connected to my IM and made things working for her… at the same time she came to know more thing about me ,,, and she got comfortable, she came to know many Indian tradition and Actor and Actress….. During this time We(All DBA) had meeting with Head of department with whom we had dinner last night but I was not present in meeting.. coz I was busy with ITOC gal Lim Lee chang. As I completed my work with lim lee it was lunch time and meeting which I had not attended got over…Rest of the day went in resolving troubleshooting and doing some junk work helping other DBA and helping user those who are in my project. And in evening I had conversation with my manager who sits in Bangalore. After the re-organization he is still my manager… and we had good conversation. At this time Puneet was not feeling well he had neck pain coz of bad way he sleep last night so he told me better we should move for home… I winded up my work and then we moved toward home in his car he told me better u stay with me today, coz 28th and 29th is holiday and I am not feeling well he had to return his gas cylinder to Praveen, Pravin is a System Admin (Server Administrator)… Puneet and Praveen are good friend and even Praveen is good friend of mine… so I took cylinder from puneets room to Praveen house then bhabhiji (Praveen Wife) cooked food for us … After long time I was eating home made food. We had good get together and first time I was meeting bhabhiji… As Puneet was tired we came to Puneet room Praveen also came in Puneet car with us … and we had some 10-15 min talk then Praveen went back to his house coz he was married … then me and Puneet were watching film HUM TUM my fav movie....Puneet was more sleepy b'coz he took one pain killer (combiflame) as he was having neck pain, medicine we got from Praveen house… In morning he was 80% ok... ( I mean to say fine and fit)

so the next day 28th April 2007 (my weekly off) started
      Last edited by sunilkumar; 04-30-2007, 02:50 AM.

Comment

28th April 2007....

Me and Puneet both wakeup at 11:00 am in morning, I am lazy and puneet is also lazy ... but he is good enough to carry his work all alone by cooking and living... for me I need some one to cook my food....

He told me to take bath to get fresh... I brushed my teeth but hadn’t took my bath... as I was watching HUM TUM... during this time Puneet went out to bring bread ... when he return movie got over ... then I took bath and got fresh after me he also took bath and got fresh .. Then he made some sandwich and milk shake ... we both took our breakfast at time of lunch,, it was heavy .. Breakfast.. he he he ...

Hyderabad is very hot in summer... and room of Puneet was also hot ... we have habit of staying in A/C but our room doesn’t have A/C and summer of Hyderabad is worst... we were very tired so Puneet made lemon water for us. I was telling him about my adventure with dogs and my teenage life in IOCL colony (Indian oil corporation ltd colony), were I had spend my whole childhood…. Then again we sleep for 2 hr…… at 6:30 pm in evening we again wake up he made some more sandwich for us .. at that time i was surfing net and talking to my parent & sisters they are in Ahmedabad as usual stuff…. then I started seeing match between Srilanka and Australia (cricket world cup final)... and came to know about Mandira (model) Episode... who is Anchor on Set MAX channel for cricket world cup 2007

After surfing net Puneet made jeera rice and dal Puneet is punjabi guy so what ever he makes have north Indian touch.. He cooks good ...

Australia scored 280 run in 38 over Gilchrist was the man for Australia scored 149 of 104 ball…. But As jaysurya (Srilankan opener) got out while chasing mamath score made by Aussies we understood that Sirlanka is not going to win ... so we thought we should move to our office there we can have some A/C and we can have good water to drink...

We went In Car of Puneet A/C car (FORD ikon) to our office at 3:00 am (night) my office usually rocks in night coz call center is also present,,, we can get lot of stuff to eat and even bunker room is there were we can sleep but this time bunker room was full so we eat ice cream and then we took water and came back to Puneet rooms... I told Puneet I am feeling good in you car, I think car is good place we can sleep here only….he he he

Any ways we came back to puneet room whole day we wasted by sleeping only......

29th April 2007 ... Morning
        Last edited by sunilkumar; 04-30-2007, 05:36 PM.

Comment

29th April 2007 morning I was sleeping at that time I got a call from my former roommate. Kamljit Singh Sandhu, He is a sikh (sardar) but he don’t have hair on his head. Kamaljit is married Guy having one kid (boy), Earlier he was working in Korea and then in FX-Lab which is a gaming company in hyderabad, but due to Internal politics in company he left that job without having any other job in his hand. In morning he gave me call he said I am back but I don’t have place to stay… so I asked him have you taken your lunch he said yes… then I said , I am at Puneet room I will be at my room within short time… then I asked Puneet can I bring sandhu to you flat coz Puneet live alone and sandhu is also Punjabi like Puneet…. At that time Puneet was sleepy so I was not able to understand what he said … I thought It better to take Sandhu to my room there he can take bath… so without brushing my teeth I went to my room and I said Puneet that sandhu don’t have place to stay so I have to arrange his accomadation…. As I stay in PG (paying Guest) I cant have any other guest with me.. earlier Sandhu was also staying as PG but while going back to Punjab few days back he had fight with Owner so he was not interested to come back …. I asked my owner that sandhu is coming with me do you have any problem he said NO…

This time Sandhu came to hyderabad for 4-5 day to give interview of Game shashtra (gaming company)….so sandhu came at my room there he took bath … he was very tired so in noon he slept I also got fresh….

We both wakeup at 5:30 pm at that time I realized, that I have to give Puneet mobile number to Dharmender, he is also DBA (Oracle), actually Dhramender brother came to stay with Dhram so they want to do some shopping and Puneet had business Identity card so he can take one guy with him in whole sale market from there we can get things cheaper… so in evening, Myself, Sandhu, Dhram and his brother Jitender went to Metor(Wholesale market) in Puneet car, Puneet came to pick us from one location were we all were waiting for him … when Puneet came I asked him do you like to drink Sugar cane juice he said yes so we all had one glass of sugar cane juice each…. Then we went to metro…(whole sale market)…. Puneet took all the people Sandhu Jitender and Dhramder in Metro but he was not able to take me inside … then he arrange one guy from inside who also came to buy some thing ,,, he said to guy my friend is waiting and you had card … you can help my friend to get in… the guy was helpful. He took me inside metro, during short conversation with guy I came to know that he was working in Admin department in Eye Hospital …. Then we said thank to that guy… I said to Puneet I know you will do something to get me in.. he said I asked 3 guy two were very rude… but I was hopeful… I said even I was hopeful.. ..

Dhramendar and Puneet did lot of shopping…I was as usual … I believe if I require any thing I will buy other wise thing can be nice but I don’t buy…. After shopping we were coming back… we decided to have dinner Puneet said we will go to Olive Garden good restaurant for dinner... I said ok… there we all did our dinner … I paid the bill it was nearly Rs 860 … and while coming back I found one ear ring, it seems like it is of gold. In car I said to Puneet that sandhu is staying today with me but on 1st may he will stay with you in you room…. Puneet drop me and sandhu at my room and he went away… sandhu went to sleep and I came near my net to write my daily dairy…. at that time I got call from Puneet from his room he said bhai kitna bill huaa dinner ka we will share ... you had not buyed any thing and u just wasted Rs 850 ..
          I said its ok.. You were friend that doesn’t make any sense... i don’t need money... next time you can pay the bill.. ha ha ... he said brother I am sleepy but don't forget to collect your money... i said brother go and sleep and I came to my desk to write my daily dairy after that I went to my bed....

Next Morning 30th April it was 9:30 am I gave call to Puneet b’coz today he was sleeping & we have to go office….
          Last edited by sunilkumar; 05-01-2007, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Next Morning of 30th April it was 9:30 am I gave call to Puneet b’coz today he was sleeping….

I wakeup Puneet and as usual we both were ready to go office but today we were more late coz Puneet was trying Sandwich with his new toaster… I usually stay for him in trinetra (food world) I gave him call from there … I asked him I m buying samosa he said don’t buy it, better buy chocalte ,,, I took Bar-One for him and Munch for myself. In car we eat sandwich that he made…… it was nice and warm…. In office when I connected to Dell’s network I got busy with ITOC guy on one issue and I explained that ITOC guy about the issue. Then I went for lunch.. during that time, I got phone call from Garima, Garima working in chandighar, I got in touch with her through matrimonial site we become friend… she was happy coz she is going to marry one guy of his caste and his mom dad sis all are happy.. She generally use to share his talk with me… yea that’s true I m good Dust bin of emotion for other … Now story behind word “Dust bin of Emotion” is different that I will tell you latter.

After eating meal, I went back to my seat to resolve few more issue, I was in between of some issue suddenly my manger pinged me through IM (Internal messenger) coz my manager stay in banglore… he gave feedback about my work of previous cycle which was pathetic … I know almost every thing written in that was wrong… it was one of the worst feed back I got for my work… and the thing is that I can lose my job also… but I know world is big enough, I was good its only perception and communication gap with my boss made me worst… If I get appreciation letter for my work.. how my feedback can be worst? Any way politics is every where… I give dam to this feedback yea I don’t love any company… I don’t want to make my company as dream destination … but by being looser I don’t want to leave it, that what I said to my manager during my one on one few days back…. Yea I am improving that what he said to me at that time….

Even I knew my feedback few days back during my one-on-one with manager, I still feel bad… I completed my work and helped Chandra, he is in my team member, as re-organization of DELL is going on .. (chandra) he is getting all the junk work. He asked me how to write one mail for his issue… I helped him...then me and Puneet came back to my room. Puneet, sandhu and I had diner in my room. But in my mind feedback of my work was going, Puneet asked me several time what happen why are you so silent I said its ok… After some time there was power cut in our area so there was no electricity in my room we decided to go out for drive… he went to park which is in between Puneets and my room there we were talking and eating ice cream…

As my sense of humor is strong Puneet and sandhu had good laugh with me… I said about my past to Puneet (when I was very young studying in college)… It was something like this... One day our team of cricket went to play cricket match but we don’t have ball 2 guy went on bike to bring ball but they never came back… after that one more guy went to bring ball he return with ball and we played match… but after completion of match we all went to search 2 guy who went first to bring ball we found them in Jail … at that time double were not allowed on two wheeler coz of riots in city. As they were on doubles on bike, police kept them in jail for 24 hour .. We gave them food and blanket in jail and in jail the two guy (friend) holding rod of prison cell asked us what was the result of our match we won or lost….ha ha ha and very next morning one guy came back from jail with blanket on his shoulder and tiffin on his other hand… we all friend were there laughing and even he was also laughing…. But his mother was very angry on all the boys… she shouted on us and we guys … started more laughing….

Puneet and Sandhu had a good laugh, then Puneet said.. He wants to go home coz pressure is building in his stomach….so he drop us at our room and went back to his room… Sandhu is sleeping now and I am writing my daily dairy … within few minute I am going to sleep… yesterday I have to scan few document of my friend Pankaj he is in china his company GE Energy (MNC) had send him. He has to send that doc to some university to get addmission in further studies in management… As he is in china I have to scan his doc & send him before 12 pm (1st May 2007).

Yea while writing for today I had small conversation with Riddhi who is sister of Siddhi I asked her about siddhi how is she and about her studies… as well as their parent ….she told me they all are fine…

Day ended I am waiting for the next day…. 1st MAY Labor day (Its off for me in office)
            Last edited by sunilkumar; 05-01-2007, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Its 9:00AM I got call from pankaj he is in china ... now i m getting ready to go cyber cafe to scan his doc... i went ameerpet in auto to scan doc of pankaj.. From yesterday i am not feeling well, but pankaj is my friend and other then me he dont have any other guy to help him at this time… as doc requirement was very urgent to him...

I scaned all his doc as per requirement then i drink badam milk... coz i was very tired in hot wether of hyderabad....
              Then i again took Auto towards my room... I reached at my room at 12:10 pm i said sandhu to change doc format in JPEG so that we can send it to Panjak through mail... he transferred all the scan doc file in to jpeg format..

Then i send all the doc in mail of pankaj... at the same time he got online on messenger i asked about the doc he said ,,, thanks its all prefect ... & as usual i said ... My pleasure and he started laughing... I said him i m not feeling well from yesterday.. he told me to take combiflam pain killer... I said i will do... he asked me with which new kid u r talking now,… i said i have to search some new kid as siddhi is angry with me and now she is not going to chat with me any more.... he said i know u will get some kid once again......

After sending mail i started writting my daily dairy... now i m moving to eat my lunch... my legs and back is paining … its very horrible….

When I was scanning doc of pankaj in ameerpet (location), suddenly Varsha came into my mind… I gave her call but she did not pick my call… yea I can understand.. she is now going to marry ...
              Last edited by sunilkumar; 05-01-2007, 12:38 PM.

Comment

After taking my lunch, went on my bed temperature of my body was very high, I thought I should sleep covering my body with 2-3 blanket, by doing this things worked fine… there was sweating on my body but when I wake at 5:30 pm I was bit comfortable I can say 25% before sleeping... before sleeping once again I gave call to varsha, she was busy in eating his lunch I told him about my health she told me she going to call me back … but I know she will never going to call me…. When I was sleeping got call from my sister she just want to confirm his RANK in B.Ed I said I am not feeling well but I will see for u don’t worry, right now I am very tired and sleepy… being a sister she told me ok bhaiya sleep well.

At 5:30 pm I wake up sandhu told me that he wants to go Puneet house I said just wait for a while… coz Puneet was at Praveen new house. I gave call to Puneet he will pick me and sandhu from my room…. So today Sandhu will stay with Puneet. Sandhu has to give interview tomorrow at 12:30 pm and earlier interview of game shastra didn’t work fine for him.. I think he has to move back to Punjab…

I am suffering from headache I said Puneet to bring one combiflam with him for me….

I had drunk one glass of lemon water.

Currently surfing net and writing my daily dairy….

Once upon a time Varsha was my gal friend… but things didn’t work out fine between me and her … yea it was long distance net affair… and she was crazy for me … but now I think she is going to marry guy working in ICIC as manger who had Flat Car etc. & the guy also stay in Delhi as well as Varsha also stay in delhi, She is Designer working for one Export house she had a good sense of humor… like Harleen Karu… Harleen is gal coz of her only I am here… some day I will tell about Harleen (dentist) here on forum….

Friendship and affair are two different things…
                Last edited by sunilkumar; 05-01-2007, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Right now i am chatting with Harshit Khuswa.. he is from Delhi meet me on net...

He was telling duniya jalim hai.... that what i use to say most of time...

I said if u want to rule jalim be jalim...

I said Every hero become bore at END so am I.....

Even tendulkar & Ganguly are bore for us now.... He started laughing...

Then he said he is going for office i said bye brother..... he is now logged out...
                  Last edited by sunilkumar; 05-01-2007, 06:46 PM.

Comment

After chatting with Harshit I went out for walk to buy combiflam (pain killer) then in way I drunk Coconut water and I eat fruit salad then from medical shop I brought pain killer.

I came back to my room I asked sandhu any information of Puneet?
                    he said no … then me and sandhu took our dinner … after that I gave call to my parent my dad … he asked me about my health I said I am not feeling well… and then his long lecture started… yea he care lot for me… he suggested me to have A/C in room. I said I will manage it … after long lecture of my dad, I gave call to my best friend Manoj Patel (he is a farmer) staying in Ahmedabad. Manoj being a childhood friend it’s always good to talk with him, I can say he is guy who can help my parent in ahmedabad… I always use to play cricket from his team… I was good player and lot of team in my area wanted me to play for them… but I use to play cricket from Manoj team… many other team people said him (manoj) that sunil is playing from my team… He uses to say … you can ask him rather than telling to me… And I always use to say where ever Manoj, I am there…. It was always good to bat with manoj at other end, b’coz manoj was lefthander and I was Right hander…. We had screwed happiness of many teams… Local Matches are played on betting the team which will won will get money from losing team, betting can be of Rs 1000 or 500 yea at that time it was big money… Thank god we mostly use to win…. We always did party after winning match. Now manoj is a married guy having one kid (boy). He said me better to get married so that we can have some one companion, life becomes cool after marriage… Good thing about my friendship with manoj is we both are not professional friend… his profession is of farming…. I still remember every Sunday he use to take me in restaurant use to pay bill when ever I say I will pay he said defiantly you will pay but not this time… time will come you will pay… there was one more guy in our cricket team his name was Vikram singh Rajput he was financially week, guy (Vikram) after completion of his 12th std wanted to take admission in college, he was not having money to buy books and fee of college… vikram is common friend of us, so me and manoj decided with other team member to win match for vikram so that we can pay fee for him … ultimately we did it, we won a match against good team for vikram and vikram was able to go college.

While I was talking to manoj on phone I said him I am suffering from headach I am disconnecting phone, he told me if you not feeling well come home… ha ha ha I said buddy I am in hyderabad not in ahmedabad but surely I will come… then I disconnected my phone.

Then I gave call to Puneet, on phone Puneet understood my position he came and he picked me from my room with sandhu, while going to his room we took crocin and Bcasul tabelet for me. Then at his room I had apple juice and coconut water after that I took one crocin and bcasul capsule, after that me Puneet and sandhu had good chat & laugh & When I slept I don’t know …
                    Last edited by sunilkumar; 05-02-2007, 05:18 PM.

Comment

May 02 2007…In morning Puneet wake me up for office,I waked up and got ready for the office so we both came to office, while coming toward office he took some idly(south India food) for us and as usual I gave him chocolate but this time I don’t have to buy chocolate coz chocolate was already there in my bag….

On our way to office, i got phone call from my friend Hardik shah he is working in Baroda as oracle DBA, He asked some query related to db backup i explained him on phone and i promised him to send script to take backup of it ... & when i connected to my dell environment i again got call from Hardik.. but this time for different issue.

Some day i will write about hardik on this forum...

Right now our DBA team had decided to go out for team lunch...

I just send a message to Lim lee cho (ITOC) girl... that we DBA are going for Team lunch, she said ...wow.... i like free food. I said I am not feeling well she told me poor prince... i said dont worry one day i will be rich... ha ha ha

Lim lee cho call me prince coz my name is sunil kumar (kumar stand for Prince) Raj kumar stand for Royal Prince.... that what I said her few days back...

We went for team lunch in ORISH (Its in Banjara hill)... Nice resturant but few other are more good than this... I had a Ice-cream and simple food.

I went in car of puneet... we were bit late to reach there coz puneet was in some issue he was not intrested to go ORISH but i said i want to go ... so he gave his work to Atul who is counter part of Puneet. Atul wroks in banglore office. On way I said few more stories of my friend and college time he use to laugh lot...

While coming back Prem (Another SQL server DBA) came with us ... he was asking puneet... when he is going to marry... Puneet said I dont know...

After reaching our office we found no place for parking car, so puneet has to park his car (sweet heart) in open under sun-light...

then i am connected to my office network & currently busy with lim lee cho (ITOC gal from Malaysia) on one issue.. trying to help her on one issue....

Lim lee cho had left for the day coz Indian timing and malaysin have difference of 2:30 hr. malaysia timing is ahead of Indian timing.

As she(Lim lee cho) left i got message from my Manager Rajesh on my IM (Internal Messenger)...

Rajesh same manager who had shown me my pathetic feedback(Performace Review) few days back... officially that feedback has to be Acknowledge by me, so he told me to acknowledge that feedback... I thought Once again i should read my Performace Review for the previous cycle.. this time wording were some what different... but without reading to much ...i acknowledged my performance review....I dont have any bad feeling for my manger on review b'coz i know he can only write on basis of feedback that he get from other... and i know small tree can't grow under big tree... ...

The Bad things about Indian professional is ... they will not try to show what they had they will try to pull legs of other, they are negative scaner, always scan negative things. By showing other not to the mark or potential.. they try to prove that they are good or you can say better than others.

Now I believe the work of manager is to find worng what we do rather than facilating us in our work, b'coz they have to decide our performace & depending on that we are going to get hike in salary, Univeral truth is no companies want to give more money to their employee all need cheap labor. Employee can do thousand of good things but manager will project only bad things... Employee will get spot award appreciation letter, but no money.. when its comes to give hike employee is pathetic ha ha ha.. such type of appriciation and award seems like lolipo that what i believe... Fact is ...money the biggest motivating factor for any employee, to earn money only people work...

After Acknowledging to my feedback (performance review) i informed my manager...

Then i gave call to one system Admin Sharda...who works in banglore she is nice but long time back she said to my manager that "what type of database backup has to taken i can't say and your DBA is asking lot of things..."

I just gave her call and said if you have confusion then better tell me or ask some other DBA there, I said its always difficult to explain from long distance... and if you will say to my manager that your dba is asking lot of things then he will screw my happiness during my performace review... she (sharda) also understand this... frankly saying my terms with sharda is good ... but I gave her call just to tell her if she had any issue better talk to me or any other DBA in banglore but dont say anything to my manager...

By this time.. chandra other DBA member asked me for some help... so i started working with him on his own going issue...

chandra is a good team member and with lot of potential as DBA he is very helpful.. suddenly chandra realised about monthly work report he asked me have u send monthly report i said yes ... he said i have to send.... then he started to make is monthly work report..

Puneet siting at his desk asked me how much time it will take to windup you work ....i said 20-30 min

As sandhu was alone i decided to go room....
                      Last edited by sunilkumar; 05-02-2007, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Before going to room we took chapatti (Roti) with us.. sandhu had already prepared Dal Makhani for Us.

In After noon sandhu was very tired due to hot climate of city, when reaching at punnets room, sandhu said now I m not going to come hyderabad… and I started laughing….

Then we took our dinner.

As per my health it was not good… so I call my parents after talking with them on phone for nearly 20 min… I slept, Puneet was working on some official issue from home. After some time he also came to sleep..

May 03 2007... In morning as usual Me & Puneet got ready for office, on way I took some medicine which was prescribed by Puneet elder sister (she is doctor) after taking medicine we went in food world to busy some thing to eat we took milk and chocolate with one razor… then we arrived at out office… today we were late… Saurabh other SQL-Server DBA said to Puneet … “Good morning-after noon” and started laughing.

When I was connecting my laptop to office network, Rahul came near me he told me that .. may be Divya (meri mombati) is not going to come back to hyederabad… I said just forget about your bhen (sister) and he started laughing….

Rahul is another DBA in office nice chap… but his terms with Puneet are like Tu tu may may (always use to fight)….

After connecting to my desk, I saw mail of my manager that today he will also come late in office…

Today I don’t have any tt on my name (tt:- Touble ticket) which I have to resolve. I told sharda that don’t take too much of work on Database front coz I am not feeling well.

Today I had not done my lunch
                        I eat fruit salad and medicine. I am sleepy now…
                        I think I should go in bunker room (i.e. sleeping room) to sleep….

Comment

Before I go in bunker room, some work came for me so I again started working … at 5:30 evening Hyderabad atmosphere got changed… rainy cloud was all over sky… It was good romantic weather… Puneet told me we should go at his room… I said ok… then I gave a call to sandhu that we are coming home, he said please come fast …. I said have u made dinner for us he said Only DAL … I said please cook some thing more, he said I will make pakoda ….I said what else u will make… he said u are making me cook… I said be cook for us… ha ha ha….

Then me and Puneet reached home (Puneet room), sandhu was there. After some time Puneet and Sandhu decided to have Tea but milk was not present, so they requested me to bring… Initially I was not read to go out to buy milk… then I went to buy milk suddenly I saw barber shop I realized, its good if I do my shaving….so I went to barber and he did my shaving… after that I went back to Puneet room where sandhu had made pakoda and waiting for milk….

I was late … so sandhu said where were you… I think u were taking out milk from cow… 2-3 piece of pakoda were left for me by Puneet and Sandhu….

Pakoda were nice … but sandhu and Puneet were hungry so they brought ,, beer .. they drunk beer & at that time I was on my bed watching TV… they were talking about Punjab and Punjabi coz they both are Punjabi (their common area of interest)…. Ha ha ha ….

After some time I eat all rice and DAL, Very less DAL I left for Puneet and Sandhu… they told me “kuch jada dal chordi hoti” .. I said…” I asked you about DAL while making it warm”. At night 1:00 am Puneet brought naan but Puneet and Sandhu were already over loaded by beer. So most of the naan I have to eat.

After eating me and Puneet both went for sleep… next day morning sandhu has to go Punjab so we all slept to wake early…..

Waiting for Next morning 04 May 2007

Comment

Next day morning at 5:30 am sandhu was trying to wake Puneet but I waked up …
                            After 10-12 push Puneet also wakeup…
                            Train of Sandhu was in morning 7:30 am so we went to drop Sandhu at railway station of Secundrabad… After droping him we came back to Puneet room from there we took our back and came to my room were we both took our bath and got ready for office.. Yuvraj my cook made good idly for us… so after taking lunch we went to office as usual…

After coming to office… I was busy as I started working on Issue of developer (Indumati)… Developer were in need of some task, which has to be completed before 2:00 pm so I completed that task on time… Developer was happy coz I fulfilled her requirement before her expectation….then I Went for lunch….
                            Last edited by sunilkumar; 05-05-2007, 02:48 PM.

Comment

After coming from Lunch.. I saw my mail developer Indumati said me thanks...

Then other developer from his team wanted me to complete some of their task so i completed that task for them.... day was full of work... while Indumati going home she told me ... Have a nice Weekend...

Inudmati is Brahmin Gal From chennai, looks good. we never intracted before this task assing by her... actually i was working on behalf of Amit Yadav (DBA who is on vacation)... I am backup DBA of Amit... so in his absence I have to do all his task related to project....

In evening I went near chandra (cool guy) , technically sound guy, but facing lot of problem by idiots sitting in banglore... He is handling one task.. but that cannot be finished due to other issue of hardware... then we went to caftereia there he took some cold chocalate drink i siad my throat is not fine. Then we went into breakout area where lot of people (MALE & FEMALE working in DELL)comes to smoke ... then suddenly he realized that Purshotam told him to buy some nakin from caftereia so we went back to buy bhakarvadi (gujarat namkin) my fav. one.

As we reached our place with namkin.. all other DBA were present before purshotam can eat othere DBA had eaten that namkin..

Then i again went to cafeteria but this time Saurab Vishal and Rahul were with me.. We order Piza Rahul and me are vegetarian so we eat Veg Piza and Saurab and Vishal eat (non-veg) Piza.. then Rahul and Vishal had left for the day Saurabh and my-self came back to our working place...

I gave a call to puneet... but he was standing near by me... he asked me would u like to come for movie tonight .. I said which one he said Spiderman -III in IMAX (IMAX is good tokis in hyderabad) I said yes ...
                              so he told me would u like to come right now with me .. I said you go ... have ticket and then pick me... he said he is going with Vikram (former Dell Employee) vikram wife Shafeli works for DELL...

Personally i did not know vikram ... Earlier I can say few days back…. i had seen him in all hands meeting where he came ... Yea I still remember he is good Party Dancer ...

After some time Puneet gave me call he said me to come Cyber tower within 10 min... I locked my Laptop to reach cyber tower but no auto was ready to go there .. i gave call to puneet and said no auto guy is ready to take me to cyber tower coz its a small distance from office so puneet came with Vikarm in Inova of vikram and they picked me .. with them Praveen was also there.. we decided to see movie in IMAX ... vikarm loves to drive specially in night... we went to Imax but we were not able to get Ticket for the movie stayed there for a while .... firstly I took Ice-cream for all then Puneet took Burger then again puneet asked every one are they hungry... coz he wants to eat Echlaire... I said i dont need he order 2 Echlaire for himself and vikram... then we went for long drive... and we were discussing about Ghost in inova.... Vikram shared his lot of experience about unnatural thing....
                              Last edited by sunilkumar; 05-05-2007, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X