• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teesri Aankh

Starring:-
    Sunny Deol .... ACP Arjun Singh
    Amisha Patel .... Ammu
    Neha Dhupia .... Sapna

The modus operandi (modes of operation) of London based anti-social Sudama Pandey (Mukesh Rishi), who runs a racket all over up to India, trapping innocent women to abuse and in falls a prey.

The eye of a camera! First they capture girls on films and then abuse them, both physically and mentally. It’s not aimed at any particular woman of a certain class, cast or religion, it could be anyone, it could be your woman next.

One such girl who gets trapped by them is Sapna [Neha Dhupia]. She is a lovely girl who had dreams in her eyes and wanted to make it big in her career. She was happy to have found love in her life through her fiancé

Sudama's trusted men (Mukesh Tiwari & Murli Sharma), have trapped Sapna who wants to break free...the struggle attracts the attention of Ammu (Amisha Patel) who when reaches to help, finds Sapna being murdered.

Sapna is the eye witness and then starts the thrill. A frantic couple Ashish (Ashish Chaudhry) and Aarti (Aarti Chaberia), Ammu's sister, hunt for Ammu all over the town.

Enters the scene, Sapna'a fiancé Arjun Singh [Sunny] who turns out to be an A.C.P. in Mumbai. As a part of his assignment he had been on lookout for Sudama that leads him to London.

i think this is a really nice movie.. n its diff from others movie as well...
    Attached Files
    Yudi Rockss...

Dil ka deewana pan Kehta hai ye sajan kadmo mein aapke luta tu apni jaan...
    Jaan humhari ho Jaan Se bhi pyari ho aapke pyar ki to Dil mein hai Jaga....

good movie............ i dont know abt it,,,, its a big flop in delhi,,,,, those people who went to watch that movie said nothing interesting,though a good plot,,,,,acting and direction was not up to the mark............
    but u know wat sometimes i feel even in weak movies if a hip caste is put,,,then that movie does a good business...... nowdays it all runs in the brand name of the caste,,,so however pathetic the acting mite be,people just assume it was a good movie other than the critics......
    leme catch up with that movie....
    I aM a PaRt Of ThE cUrE, i Am A pArT oF tHe DiSeAsE.

Comment

what is this movie about?

Comment

It is a shit movie only sex ... better to see blue film or some pron site ... film maker are mentally sick, they are frustrated people they only see sex ....

I don't know who gave them idea to create such movie ... i think they are converting their black money into white money by making such .. head paining films.....
        "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

My god then never in my life I am gonna watch that movie. Cause whenver i watch movies my parents are over there. My life would be hell.

Comment

yea... but dis movie.. did show lil action type.. n sunny deol is usually good in action scenes..
            Yudi Rockss...

Dil ka deewana pan Kehta hai ye sajan kadmo mein aapke luta tu apni jaan...
            Jaan humhari ho Jaan Se bhi pyari ho aapke pyar ki to Dil mein hai Jaga....

Comment

Working...
            X