India a place of worship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• India a place of worship?

Where do I start? Whoever reads this, I hope you are in India.

I am very interested in bhang, the God of Shiva, Krishna and stuff like this. But in my country the USA this type of religion is virtually unknown… so I wish to come to India and practice the drinking of Bhang as well as customs and worship that are tied to it.

I will keep this short so I can see if I am starting off on the right foot.

Can anyone offer me any help?

Sincerely,

Christopher

GOD, Stand for
    G= Generator
    O= Operator
    D= Destroyer

As per Hinduism Generator is lord Bhrama, Operator is lord Vishnu (who took birth as lord Krishna to save world) & destroyer is Lord Shiva (i.e. Shankar) who took poison for the benefit of this world.

Christopher I personally believe you are much more interested in bhang, well bhang is a leave of one small tree which can activate your brain to do one thing for long time. That’s why sage use to take such stuff, but this leaf is not good for health so please avoid it.

As far Lord Krishna, he was much more interested in milk related product, Like Milk, butter, butter milk etc. He never uses to take bhang. If you want to know more about lord Krishna then read Geeta and Great Epic Mahabharata.
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Thank you very much for the information.

I am currently reading the BHAGAVAD GITA, thank you for the information.
      My passion however is to learn about Shiva and how and why he is connected to bhang.

I am going to Varanasi, I am currently waiting on my passport to come.

Comment

Is there a book like the BHAGAVAD GITA that relates to Shiva?

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X